Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over here if you miss their call.. too bad for you.. they go to the next person 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Now I know why people up here ask so many questions. They can't do anything for themselves.

Someone gives you a ticket. And you just take it and don't ask any questions? The first question I ask is do I have to answer the phone, and I'm still going to try to make sure i answer the phone.

If you aren't using an rsvp bot system by now then you FAIL at life

Get with the program dummies, games changed and if you don't change with it then you'll be left behind in the dust

I think they're a little more important things in life than sneakers.

I think you're the one who has failed to make such a statement.

Last edited:
Whats the best way to get em in jimmy jazz?
People are making Jimmy Jazz seem harder than what it really is.  I got my Barkley Posites and Shaq Attaqs from Jimmy Jazz with relative ease.  Don't search for it.  That's setting you up to fail.  Before the release, make sure you're a registered user and your shipping & billing addresses are properly filled out.  (So you don't have to worry about that step after checking out on release day)  Early in the morning on release day, sign in, click "Men's Footwear", under 'Brands' click Jordan, and filter the results by "Most Recent".  Keep refreshing leading up to 7:00 AM or whenever they're scheduled to drop on the site.  As soon as it shows up, click it and check out.  I've never not gotten the shoe I've wanted on Jimmy Jazz, knock on wood.

I'm so happy my footlocker is doing a campout. So much easier than this raffle ********!
yeah i've always preferred the campout way. i hate raffles. i see how they can think it's fair but it sucks for people who have been collecting shoes for a long time and have a passion for it when they lose. and it's so easy to lose with all these people entering raffles, grabbing multiple tickets, and some people don't even know what the ticket is for! and more than likely it's rigged. the shoes should go to the people who actually put the work in. it's not easy to campout overnight. the raffles are convenient (if you win), but the fairest way to do it is fcfs meaning camping out. without all this ghost chair bs. i miss the old days. not the ooooooold days but the days before raffles. when 30 people in line at 6am was crazy

If you aren't using an rsvp bot system by now then you FAIL at life

Get with the program dummies, games changed and if you don't change with it then you'll be left behind in the dust

Fail? I didn't use a bot and RSVP was a success for me

Last edited:
People are making Jimmy Jazz seem harder than what it really is.  I got my Barkley Posites and Shaq Attaqs from Jimmy Jazz with relative ease.  Don't search for it.  That's setting you up to fail.  Before the release, make sure you're a registered user and your shipping & billing addresses are properly filled out.  (So you don't have to worry about that step after checking out on release day)  Early in the morning on release day, sign in, click "Men's Footwear", under 'Brands' click Jordan, and filter the results by "Most Recent".  Keep refreshing leading up to 7:00 AM or whenever they're scheduled to drop on the site.  As soon as it shows up, click it and check out.  I've never not gotten the shoe I've wanted on Jimmy Jazz, knock on wood.
Jimmy Jazz is 12AM.

will do, thanks for the tip

Raffles kind of help the people that work or have school, and can't be sitting out there camping, but i feel you tho.. some people bring their whole family to get tickets.. me personally i kind of like them.. i can't be out there camping so ill do the raffles, and if i don't win i try online

When does jj release? 12 at night or in the am?
12 am normally, but if you are down with the tricks they post them up earlier sometimes like 11:57 and you can get in and out before midnight. I did that with the crimson 3's and LeBron Area 72's. 

The raffle is a great way stores are using to get their accessory volume up. Several stores around here advertise that you can get five raffle tickets if you buy shoe laces, shoe cleaner, etc.

12 am normally, but if you are down with the tricks they post them up earlier sometimes like 11:57 and you can get in and out before midnight. I did that with the crimson 3's and LeBron Area 72's. 
Yeah, it's 12AM normally.  Although I copped my Shaq Attaqs from them at 7AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom