Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ = 12 am EST.  11 pm CST.  10 pm MST.  9pm PST

EVERY OTHER U.S. RETAILER THAT YOU MAY SEE IN YOUR MALL THAT HAS AN ONLINE SITE = 8 am EST.  7 am CST.  6 am MST.  5 am PST.

Last edited:
No buddy 5 am PST 8 am est on Footlocker foot action east bay finish line champs etc
Gracias Señor 
nthat.gif

I heard it last night, i forgot where. But then another source confirmed it this morning. He gave a whole break down of "restocks" and deals and stuff in May, being the end of Nike's fiscal year.

Just got the J23 update. I'm on one for a second pair, same day as the black toes tho! 25th no?

5 pairs per customer wtf?!? Talk about a mass production

That's insanity... 5 per?!? Wtf kinda **** is that? Max it should be 2 per. It's like "reseller free for all" Crazzzzy.

JJ = 12 am EST.  11 pm CST.  10 pm MST.  9pm PST
EVERY OTHER U.S. RETAILER THAT YOU MAY SEE IN YOUR MALL THAT HAS AN ONLINE SITE = 8 am EST.  7 am CST.  6 am MST.  5 am PST.
Read it and learn it!

Just got the J23 update. I'm on one for a second pair, same day as the black toes tho! 25th no?
That's insanity... 5 per?!? Wtf kinda **** is that? Max it should be 2 per. It's like "reseller free for all" Crazzzzy.

Yup. 5 pair limit will mean either
A: more pairs for everyone to go around so everyone will have a better chance to get them
B: resellers will take advantage and people who only need/want 1 pair will be **** outta luck

hypebeast? nahh, ive been in the game long enough to know what retro cards are.. it is my first time shopping online though. Usually i go to the store and just get them off the shelf but thanks to the local hypebeast i have to try online since a raffle is a no go & there is no fcfs for these.

Off the shel
hypebeast? nahh, ive been in the game long enough to know what retro cards are.. it is my first time shopping online though. Usually i go to the store and just get them off the shelf but thanks to the local hypebeast i have to try online since a raffle is a no go & there is no fcfs for these.
[/quAbel off the shelves what js you coppin

Ah ok
But kinda hard to believe considering you say youve been in the "game" and yet you dont know what time major retailers release their shoes online and you keep on asking noob questions...

But se la vi if you say so, the info has been posted hope u get your pair :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom