Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, sitting on shelves through the weekend and into next week, like every release. Could still buy Fire red 5's recently..
I guess you're sitting on a goldmine...but then again probably not that many pairs there since you said the demand isn't that high. Doubtful this area will have large numbers like 4-5 FSR's just sitting for retail. If so see if they do phone orders haha. 

Entered in 4 raffles in hopes of scoring just one pair and had all 4 confirmed :pimp:

Looks like I'll be helping a few people out tomorrow

Last edited:
My older brother got the call from FTL at Town Center Mall (Marietta) at around 11 this morning. No luck yet for myself or my little brother (yet) but as the time goes by it looks more and more like a 5am trip to the mall to cop these. If by chance I miss out, then I may get the Re-Entry's instead but first priority is the grapes.

Rock-Em-Apparel-Limited-Edition-Grape-Jordan-Sock-620x620.png

^ If that's true, that FNL is letting you get up to 5 pairs, I have to think there are a boat load that has been produced. We will see in the AM.

i notice they allowing phone orders. but where does it say u can order 5 pairs?
FNL's twitter account has replied back to a few tweets stating orders limited to 5 pairs in mens sizes......but FNL's twitter account has been known to mis-speak from time to time

Last edited:
Originally i type "It's #GrapePIECE not #GrapePEICE"

Then i look again to edit, oops..it's #grapeICE. What's wrong with that? Stop being meticulous rather than being helpful.

Do me a favor, go google "bibOo" see if you can tie any to blee23 as one person. If you could, I'll send you $100 for reward. If you can't, you owe me an apology. Deal?

You're waste of human breath in this thread! SMH...

Ooooo we got us a tough guy here. Waste of human breath, haha! Lets take a count of how many people in this thread you've gotten shoes for retail for? *crickets*. Yeah we all know who's worthless and who isn't. I'll be more helpful just in this post than you've been in any thread on here. And why would google have anything to do with tying those two NT screen names being the same, slow poster?? You know what google would NOT return? A post that says "edited by bib0o at x:xx PM. Ops...I meant grapeICE." Because the post exists exactly how it does in my screenshot, with no edit and still a misspelled word by you.

Nothing says you edited your post, you quoted blee23 and typed "I meant".....I I I I meant. Sorry if you don't understand the English language and these forums, learn how to use them.

SNS left over in store pairs will be available Monday. Random CET time. Use code VATREFUND to save 17.5% at SH at 7pm EST tonight when these are available. Use code MAY2013 to save 10% at FA at 7pm EST. These sites are not automated so the page may become live a few minutes before their stated launch time.

To the 2 NTers in here I entered raffles for under my name, making pairs from those stores not available to myself in my size, I got the call and we are good to go. They'll be headed your way tomorrow afternoon.

To the NTers I've given early links to, Euro links and info, coupon codes, and the one I am waking up to buy your pair off NDC with your PayPal account, I wish you all good luck and hope you're happy with your pairs!

Last edited:
wouldn't be surprised if FNL cancels a ton of orders.   phone orders, online orders, 5 pair limit all mixed into one.   yeah i can see the inventory getting shuffled and mixed around 

Ooooo we got us a tough guy here. Waste of human breath, haha! Lets take a count of how many people in this thread you've gotten shoes for retail for? *crickets*. Yeah we all know who's worthless and who isn't. I'll be more helpful just in this post than you've been in any thread on here. And why would google have anything to do with tying those two NT screen names being the same, slow poster?? You know what google would NOT return? A post that says "edited by bib0o at x:xx PM. Ops...I meant grapeICE." Because the post exists exactly how it does in my screenshot, with no edit and still a misspelled word by you.

Nothing says you edited your post, you quoted blee23 and typed "I meant".....I I I I meant. Sorry if you don't understand the English language and these forums, learn how to use them.

SNS left over in store pairs will be available Monday. Random CET time. Use code VATREFUND to save 17.5% at SH at 7pm EST tonight when these are available. Use code MAY2013 to save 10% at FA at 7pm EST. These sites are not automated so the page may become live a few minutes before their stated launch time.

To the 2 NTers in here I entered raffles for under my name, making pairs from those stores not available to myself in my size, I got the call and we are good to go. They'll be headed your way tomorrow afternoon.

To the NTers I've given early links to, Euro links and info, coupon codes, and the one I am waking up to buy your pair off NDC with your PayPal account, I wish you all good luck and hope you're happy with your pairs!

:smokin

I looked on the recent pages and I know this sounds stupid but I only see JJ is the only website selling grapes at 12. And other sites at 12 am and is that eat or pst cause I didn't get a definite answer from recent pages. Thanks to any one that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom