Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was unemployed and broke as hell when the last Grapes retro came out in 2006. 7 years later, it feels good to be in a better financial position to be able to afford these now and enjoy them twice as much. Few things beat the feeling of copping one of your favorite J's on a Saturday morning, and then having the rest of the weekend ahead of you to chill and relax. :smokin

Congrats and much luv to all my fellow boardies who were able to get their pair too.

Last edited:
Your so cool man I wish I could be like you......................sike!
roll.gif

why does everyone say something about the sizing these are TTS,been wearing a size 10 for 6 years..never have i sized up or down unless a ten was sold out

Was checking out Kixify and saw a guy selling Grapes for 199+75 ship haha, then checked out the pics of his grapes and all he had up was 4 pictures of confirmation emails from NDC, FNL, Eastbay, and Footlocker.  Hate people like that haha
Kixify needs to ban that fool

These are impressive in person. Similar qualities to this years fire red 5 and the colors really pop on the midsole. You rock these with a navy blue hoody, mannnnnnn......

This is a great year if you're a fan of the V's. Who else is excited for the upcoming Black Grapes and the Fire Reds?

Struck out on NTNY and I was real worried about this one. Reluctantly set my alarm for 7:30 even though I was skeptical (I've struck out on a few previous online releases). Luckily and thankfully I was able to get my one pair that i wanted off of Eastbay. I will be rocking them the second they arrive. Today was a good day :smokin

Got mine from finish line . People running all over rge mall a few stires has en Only had few sizes tho I usually get 10.5 got a 10 tho . Had to grab 10 last few pair I've gotten . In line at 7 store open at 8

They didn't have my size this morning so I copped the 8's. Gonna head back up to Champs and see how many unclaimed pairs are left from the raffle after they release them at noon

Last edited:
i managed to buy a size 10 from a reseller at the mall. The dude had a pick up truck bed full of retro v jordans that he bought from the mall. A TRUCK BED FULL OF JORDANS...thats outrageous, no wonder we sell out like crazy. dude charged me 240...size swapping for a size 10.5 tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom