Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed i have a window open for wait on eastbay for a 10.5... I'm about to close it. I dont know how it works but maybe someone can hop in and grab my "spot in line" waiting.

Stood in line for 4 hours overall easy cop!!
SMH, the sneaker culture messed up so bad that dudes consider standing in line for 4 hours an easy cop. Easy would be walking into a store whenever you feel and being able cop.

BTW, I agree these run big. I have slim feet and went a .5 size down from my normal size 10. I've actually had to .5 size down with the last few Jordan's I've purchased.

Last edited:
Need to find a solid shirt to match these

**** i been copped my polo to match with these months ago and the hornets hat to match. had the fit on earlier this week broke necks, bammas like damn you got them already all i could do was :smokin

is everyhting completely sold out now....it lets me get throught the checkout process and then it tells me its out of stock

Glad I got my 12 on NDC this morning (along with my "Re-Entry's). Finally becoming consistent at these TLO releases...

Got a few pairs this morning. I love the Grape's, one of those shoes I like to wear on a very regular basis so it's nice having a few pairs to last a long time.

Last edited:
Copped size 7 GS for my lil bro and 8.5 off winning raffle ticket at Footlocker for myself ,employee was litterly telling to to cop more pairs like if I was a reseller wtf. Black Grapes wait starts already.

Resell these on eBay are ending about $300!!!!!!!!!!

No it's not, stop the hype

These salespeople/kids at the mall in nj rt 18 swear they are gangsta.....Nothing like a dude in a ref suit talking like a drug dealer....

ended up with 4 pair.....helped out some of my sneaker network of friends.....

fnl ended up with 19 pair

they split the hibbets 18 for 1 18 for another

got 4....and they still got a 13 left.....as of 1130am..and asked if i wanted the 13 ...so i sent the apb out and only 2 bit and didnt paypal fast enuff 

so i told them to sell it 

So original

...I guess. too old to be wearing T-Shirts. Anything with a collar looks better anyways and Burberry didn't have the color to match. Kids these days just throw on anything like small shirt small pants stupid hat. Looks terrible. Anyways the colors match perfect, and I have always rocked polo, most people just hopped on the bandwagon and can barely afford a $85 shirt.

Placed an order through DSG using Paypal this morning but havent received a order confirmation from them or Paypal.

Really hope it goes through cause Im hoping to get my true size, but if not, I thankfully have a pair waiting for me to pick up after work....half a sz up but Ill take it

Contacted customer service and they said it may take up to 48 hrs for them to process orders and send confirmation emails out.

HEADS UP for those that might have ran into the same issue as myself. First time ordering through them so well see what happens.

Good luck to those who are on the hunt. The demand for these in the Bay is no joke!
i'm literally in the same exact boat. ordered around 8:40am this morning and still nothing. the guy i called said they were having some pretty bad delays as well. let's hope for the best.

i got my paypal and DSG confirmation at 9am

got my order received at 8:07

so i hope thats a good sign

These salespeople/kids at the mall in nj rt 18 swear they are gangsta.....Nothing like a dude in a ref suit talking like a drug dealer....

don't sleep. he just might be. gonna mess around and catch you slippin lol.

just got back from champs with my 11.5, quality is on point on these (dont know about creasing as i havent wore them yet) 

time to start studying for finals
tired.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom