Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard these are gonna be ultra super rare like a 1st edition hologram Charizard.
2323 pairs are releasing.
THE MOST RARE AIR JORDANS EVER!
I SUGGEST YOU START CAMPING NOW TO GUARANTEE YOUR SIZE!
laugh.gif
Both of these posts! I . . . can't. . . even . . . REAL LIFE ROFL!

Last edited:
I guarantee that this release will bring in Bred 11 esque hype. If it was real in 2006, it will be much worse now. Especially since alot of teenagers werent in the game when they released and all the women got the shaft

I'm thinking of buying these early but not this early maybe in March so I know I'm getting a legit pair just can't see myself wasting that day away and the thirst for these is real

I guarantee that this release will bring in Bred 11 esque hype. If it was real in 2006, it will be much worse now. Especially since alot of teenagers werent in the game when they released and all the women got the shaft

This. :smh:

Sadly the hype over these will be crazy. If I see a good price between now and then I might jump on it.

And some of u laughed at me for saying this would be the hardest release to get this year....just watch how bad it'll be I'm thinking right below concord levels....

C'mon i sound stupid, you look stupid in yer reeboks and ur bannana nose. Dont be so ignorant. Use your intelligence to interpret what im saying. #nahwhatimsayin?
I can say what i want, where as u shouldnt speak to me cause your my ***** now.
Simple minded sneaker collector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom