Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.

Via modern trash

nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Some more 90's heat -
Please don't hype these up any more! This info is very well known to people from the early 90's and earlier! I was gonna post pics of this, but I didn't want those who didn't know to know about this and to create unnecessary hype! 

245 shipped off Cold City's site is the hook-up. these prolly gonna be worse than the XI release. red lace lock makes no difference to me these are :smokin:smokin:smokin

hope actual release pairs have more of a tinted sole, preventing yellow is impossible and some concords came really blue, hopefully same happens here.

245 shipped off Cold City's site is the hook-up. these prolly gonna be worse than the XI release. red lace lock makes no difference to me these are
smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin
I heard that a lot of these early release sites are selling the B-grades or sample pairs and that these are not up to the quality of the standard GR pairs. Hence, the red lace locks. 

Please don't hype these up any more! This info is very well known to people from the early 90's and earlier! I was gonna post pics of this, but I didn't want those who didn't know to know about this and to create unnecessary hype! 
You think these post is where the hype is coming from?????
:rofl:

You think these post is where the hype is coming from?????
roll.gif
No but I don't want anyone else knowing about this! That could only add to the hype! I know us early 90's and earlier peeps know and we don't need to post about it! This should be kept top secret! lol! 
laugh.gif
 We don't need any newbies finding out and causing trouble for us!

I heard that a lot of these early release sites are selling the B-grades or sample pairs and that these are not up to the quality of the standard GR pairs. Hence, the red lace locks. 

he's not running an early release site. i was just going off the pictures released on all the blogs. would love to see them keep this as OG as possible.

I heard the same.   If  I do go that route I'll order like a week before they drop when every retailer is  getting their shipments in.   If your coppin months in advance your not getting  the finished product.

I heard the same.   If  I do go that route I'll order like a week before they drop when every retailer is  getting their shipments in.   If your coppin months in advance your not getting  the finished product.
Are we talking about Cold's site? Those shoes ship a week after the GR.

Lol @ yo gotta on twitter flossing them fake grapes.....talkin about **** a release date.....but my dude your shoes are fake

I might have to preorder these so I don't have to deal with the craziness of crashing servers and raffle ticket bs from shady managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom