Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really feeling these. This will probably be my first and last pair of 5s unless the Laney's come back
smokin.gif

Its funny how the people that copped early have red lace locks and these are gonna have black lace locks.  LMAO! people overpaid for fakes
sick.gif

That's sucks man, what happened??  I've never purchased shoes early.

nah g not from me :lol: :lol: :lol: Just stories I saw on NT. That concords release was one of the most bestestesses releases ever (FOR ME)! My homie at FTL reserved a pair for me and my nephew, and shipped it to me........AND I WAS ABLE TO SCORE TWO ON NDC!!! Sold one to my homie (for retail + shipping) and flipped the other on feebay.

#feltgoodman

thats too much man, damn. $200 fine but $200+++ :x :x :x :smh:

im gonna end up missing out on these, NDC sucks

If you live in Canada, around $200 is a STEAL because..........guess what?!

WE PAY $200+ RETAIL for em up here!

Consider yourself lucky my fellow NTer

Last edited:
thats too much man, damn. $200 fine but $200+++ :x :x :x :smh:

im gonna end up missing out on these, NDC sucks

If you live in Canada, around $200 is a STEAL because..........guess what?!

WE PAY $200+ RETAIL for em up here!

Consider yourself lucky my fellow NTer

You guys have better strip clubs, better beer, nicer people, cooler looking money and free health care.

Lets call it even

Will NOT miss these for the world.  Got to check out the Fire red's coming out this month and the quality seemed on point to me.  Y'all may disagree but not too bad considering what JB has been up to lately.  So if the quality stays the same between now and May I'll be happy.

nah g not from me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just stories I saw on NT. That concords release was one of the most bestestesses releases ever (FOR ME)! My homie at FTL reserved a pair for me and my nephew, and shipped it to me........AND I WAS ABLE TO SCORE TWO ON NDC!!! Sold one to my homie (for retail + shipping) and flipped the other on feebay.

#feltgoodman
Oh okay I got you ! Nice! You scored big time!

Im pretty sure if he had fakes he would know. :stoneface:
I dont see any indication of being fake but I thought the paper was supposed to be the same black paper that came with the IVs. I am not sure about that one though

Last edited:
These have always been overrated.

Mike ain't even make these popular, Will Smith did...

I'm definitely passing on these. I would only cop as trade bait. Especially if I miss on the fire reds next week..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom