Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is just the line behind me...

Stock has not arrived yet, it is late. We expect they will be about $200 odd and then shipping is either $33 for standard or $44 for EMS express.

Bear in mind you qualify for NikeTalk member discount 
wink.gif

Try NDC at the witching hour. Then FNL.

Eastbay and FTL if you're patient and don't mind clicking add to cart for an hour.

The real rape is JB's prices in Europe and other parts of the world. US buyers should be thankful..

Biggest problem is VAT (sales tax). All European prices have ~20% tax built-in, which makes apples-to-apples comparison tough. If you take VAT out of the equation, the MSRP in the UK isn't that far off from the US ~$172. Unfortunately, the VAT is in there and we all have to suffer for it.

Just woken up. Alarm for 6a.m twitter link for early cop on size? So happy.

Back to sleep. Checked at 8am watched these fly all sites I know (UK based) sold out all sizes within 20 minutes.  Saw nike.com only site which one per customer rule.

These were an easy cop if you just followed a few sites and twitter

Was able to cop one 5 hours after my local Nike store opened today here in Australia. Looks like an easy cop world wide!

Last edited:
sites that offers free shipping ill double up 
not a bad pair to double up on. hope that the quality is nothing like the bugs bunny 8s. i heard about the cardboard under the insoles
mean.gif
They felt exactly like the fire reds when i went to check them out.. nothing special.  it's the usual jb quality 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom