Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up 3 pairs, no problems, no hassle. There were easily 300+ pairs between 3 stores that were all within a block of each other in Downtown Toronto.

so these are restocking again this month....
mean.gif
 ...is it on the 25th with the breds and 88s... <-- are those even restocking
whoa breds are restocking? I've only heard the rumors about the 88s, regardless I need a pair of 88s since ive struck out twice on them, I got 4 pairs of the bred 11s, my favorite shoe though and if I can get another pair to use as my daily beaters, then so be it

You must be new to purchasing on FNL. That's part of the process. My card got declined up to NINE times on the same card this morning, before it finally went through. It will finally go through if you're persistent enough. It rarely goes through on the first entry, although it can. Lack of patience costed you a dope pair of kicks.

new to fnl? no! been using fnl for abt 4 yrs consistently know and been using this same bank card for abt a year and half first time ive ever got 1 error message when trying to purchase im just afraid im know screwed for the black toes, black grapes and the low 11

Just when I thought I was down and out, Eastbay came through big. Good lookin' out on keeping me motivated on eastbay nt fam. Good luck to everyone still looking. Keep trying.

Footlocker and FootAction...had em in cart...waited 10 mins,checked out....none left, product was sold out....soo close to getting a pair for my cousin's birthday

Did anyone else get a "Important Delay Notification" email from NBA store after purchasing the Grapes from them this morning? 

picked up this pair from Niketown.
Waiting for my other 2 from NDC and eastbay.
Although the material may not be the best, these are definitely well-made as in no poor stitching or glue stains.
As hard as it may be to believe, these look EVEN better in person :smile:

Last edited:
Footaction only size 12 left. It's probably like that for all the other Footlocker owned sites.

Was checking out Kixify and saw a guy selling Grapes for 199+75 ship haha, then checked out the pics of his grapes and all he had up was 4 pictures of confirmation emails from NDC, FNL, Eastbay, and Footlocker.  Hate people like that haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom