Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this was a crazy release for me. Tried every raffle that was around, nothing. I thought about trying to stick it out online and see if I could make it happen, but I KNEW that wouldn't work so I quickly changed my mind and decided to camp. EVERYONE knows that I DO NOT camp for JB and man, once my homies saw me heading out to my local to camp, I heard it from them! I ended up going to my local mall and being early enough to be first in line. Soon after I got there others started showing up. Man, I haven't stood in a JB line in A WHILE but once all the people in the line started talking about sneakers, I remembered WHY I hadn't lined up in a while. They had NO clue of anything "pre-Concord". I tried to start convo about anything non-JB and I heard crickets. I just kept to myself. Got in, got my size and kept it pushing.

Congrats to EVERYONE that copped. Good luck to everyone that is still looking, please keep from paying that resell price. I hope EVERYONE that really wants them gets them.   

my comp killed me today!!! I woke up at 7:45 and watched the clock tic down till the last second and hit order and still didnt get my shoes.. It's so sad bc i have been collecting jordans,nikes etc for 20+ years and i remember being able to just walk in and get a shoe and walk out.. NOw i have to worry if i can get the damn thing!! Such a shame what the shoe game has come down too.. Congrats to all who copped tho!!

Long story short, spent couple gallons of gas driving all over a couple cities for these. Everywhere I went there were 40 cats in line.

I mentioned at 7:30AM that I had a secure spot at a Eblens. Well that spot was so secure because they raffled off all the sizes!!! :

Walked in to get my raffled pair I won and walked out past the thirsty vultures waiting to prey on those that didn't pick up in time and I got some looks but I got my pair and I'm loving it

Man, this was a crazy release for me. Tried every raffle that was around, nothing. I thought about trying to stick it out online and see if I could make it happen, but I KNEW that wouldn't work so I quickly changed my mind and decided to camp. EVERYONE knows that I DO NOT camp for JB and man, once my homies saw me heading out to my local to camp, I heard it from them! I ended up going to my local mall and being early enough to be first in line. Soon after I got there others started showing up. Man, I haven't stood in a JB line in A WHILE but once all the people in the line started talking about sneakers, I remembered WHY I hadn't lined up in a while. They had NO clue of anything "pre-Concord". I tried to start convo about anything non-JB and I heard crickets. I just kept to myself. Got in, got my size and kept it pushing.

Congrats to EVERYONE that copped. Good luck to everyone that is still looking, please keep from paying that resell price. I hope EVERYONE that really wants them gets them.   
I know the Feeling man their the same dudes who Call retros from 99-06 OGs. I dont talk on lines, I listen. PPl love to tell you what stores their going to how many pairs are there and what sz they are. I know who to follow who not too and what stores they forget about.

Got in line at 2:30 no problem but when they handed out tickets people went ape s***. Cops were called missed out but lucky enough to cop online.

Lol @ dude on the far right ! He put that one kick on for the pic ! Rocking one new balance and a grape. LMFAO ! Ppl really kill me, it's all about those pics ! He didnt even take off the other kick. He probably gonna take it right off, put it back in the box and chop it.

He also placed a tissue paper underneath so he can sell it as "tried on".

man, i havent been excited for a shoe to arrive in awhile. i love these. wish i could have doubled up but moneys tight

Not the best pictures but for those asking how they compare to the fire reds from earlier in the year

If anyone has a connect on a 13 in Chicago or online that would be much appreciated

Last edited:
its funny the price is like a dollar cheaper after conversion if you use their .CO.UK site vs the .COM for US

Unfortunately I was stuck in Greensboro instead of being back in Atlanta so I signed up for four raffles at the mall and didn't get a call from any of them. Went to another local footlocker that was getting 10 pairs (one size 11) at 5:00 AM this morning and there were already 10+ plus people in line so i left. Went to another store that was supposed to open at 11, get there and there is a sign on the door that says "Sorry, No Grapes" So after all of that I decide to try to get a pair online. Finishline went straight to the refresh page and I just kept clicking on Footlocker, Eastbay, Footaction, and Champs with no luck. Got the wait screen on Nike.com but an hour and 15 minutes later it said my order could not be processed. So now just hoping for a restock.
mean.gif

Literally literally literally jumped on end the second they went live, got my sz 13....put info in quick....last step.....SORRY NO QUANTITIES AVAILABLE

Y)(^*&(*&%$*%^%^#@^*&)*^(&$&%%$@#&^@$#@#^@%^&$*&(&^&*(&)_&(&(*&^%^&%$#@$#*()_&)^%$@##^*&(*&^(%*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom