Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did my homework, woke up early, got my size and I was hyped! Got home and found out in these I swim in a size 10. Sooooo bummed right now.

Same situation...

I'm usually a 9.5 or 10 and the 3 guys in front of me copped the 9.5s so I ended up with a 10

These things are monstrous!

Needless to say... I think I need a 9

Blame these ninjas if u didn't get a pair

These run big just like the Fire Red V's im assuming? I wouldnt imagine they would be any different considering materials and time inbetween the two V releases

This question is probably in the wrong thread but since it's the most active right now, I'm figuring one of you guys will know this.

Will the Toro IV's releasing in July be limited? Or will the Footaction's, Champs, and Footlocker's of the world be recieving them?

:nerd:

:nerd:

damn everybody saying there pair is big, i didnt size down, got mine in my closet havent tried em yet, dont wanna ruin my day lol

These run big just like the Fire Red V's im assuming? I wouldnt imagine they would be any different considering materials and time inbetween the two V releases
They fit the exact same.  The mold is identical.  One difference I've noticed on the white "leather" 5's is the added cushioning in the little ankle bumps. The 2006/2007 leather Jordan 5 releases were almost hollow and stiff, and if you pressed against them it would "pop" in and stay dented.  2013 "leather" 5's at least have this fixed.

Blame these ninjas if u didn't get a pair

The dude on the Right either, only put on the left shoe, (New Balance on the other foot) or he just wanted to make it look like he was wearing them.. (Guess he had to keep em DS to sell)

Atlanta is full of wannabe people...they always want to rob and steal from someone, I mean come on if you don't have the bread then F it also...I see alot of dudes in atl wearing BUMASS clothes I mean BUMASS with new fresh kicks..I mean if you not 100 with your whole outfit what's the point, We know you stole it or didn't pay your rent, or sold your food stamps

Pure ignorance. I wore a white shirt from walmart today, some champion sweats from meijer, and some rape price xi concords. I'm broke, but not that damn broke. My mortgage is paid, I wish I could get foodstamps, cars were bought in cash. My outfit? Lmao. I know dudes that paid cash for srt8's and wear the same clothes for 3 days... And have 300 pair of shoes. Point is, stop worrying about how men are dressed.

No, blame the hype building people in these shoes forums who pay resellers and buy them at whatever prices and camp for days on days..... What came first, the chicken or the egg?
This.

same ones who pay madd expensive pre-orders... They're the ones building hype and then throw rocks at resellers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom