Air Jordan 5 Low Retros - "Dunk From Above" (OUT NOW) & "Fire Red" (OUT NOW) - $175

View media item 1932179Used my wc and copped for the simple fact that I've always wanted this cw in a mid... it seems so obvious. Wish the netting wasn't black, so they better not do us like that on the black metalics! I damn near had to go down a whole size tho! My tts is an 11 and was swimming in them, luckily they had a 10.5 and they still feel roomy. Overall, I like them a lot! Never had a low top 5 I'm digging 'em. Hopefully one day we'll get a black/red mid 5View media item 1932180

Last edited:
I like the 5 low but there is no way on God's green earth I'm paying 175 for them.
you're right. Had it not been for sole heaven to have that great deal for the 5s I honestly wouldn't even buy it also props to the dude that posted that link BTW. Repped.

These were an easy cop for me, I really like 5 low and mids, the color way is different but it's a nice looking shoe seeing them in pics doesn't do them justice, and the leather seems to be a nice quality, View media item 1931029

Some these in person today, they are not bad. Sucks they are $175 but for real though... Leather was super freaking nice. Super softy yet sturdy. Pretty much like current OG 1 leather except thicker.

Doubt the leather will be like that on the fire reds

$140 is still too much but if anyone is interested because they like the color, quality is good! I was impressed

Seems like these vanished from all the stores in the mall. I guess people who didn't get the masters got these

http://sneakernews.com/2016/03/06/neymar-air-jordan-5-low/..... I bet a lot of ppl will change their minds
eyes.gif

http://sneakernews.com/2016/03/06/neymar-air-jordan-5-low/..... I bet a lot of ppl will change their minds
eyes.gif
Was sort of excited to see what they would come up with. Instantly lost interest when I found out they were Jordan 5 low.

Bummer.
I get that you don't like low top Jordan's, but why keep coming in this thread a repeating it over and over again ?
hybeastftw tendencies....

I get that you don't like low top Jordan's, but why keep coming in this thread a repeating it over and over again ?

Yes. I don't like Jordan 5 in low top. Some models look great to me (1,2,11) but not the 5.

Didn't know the Neymar X Jordan 5 would be a low top. Lost my interest after I found out is all. Won't be getting excited once the actual photos drop.

Sorry to sound like a broken record. :tongue:

Last edited:
Hopefully NDC puts the fire reds on the regular site quickly. Think I'm gonna cop both V Lows this weekend since j got a coupon code

I like the Dunk from Aboves, but the bronze outlines ruined it for me. If it was just white, I would've copped.

Last edited:
Hi all, first post on here in a very very long time, nt didn't even recognise my old user name. I got round to collecting my 5 low Alternate today after missing the home delivery and the quality seems excellent. Looking forward to wearing them next week.

Last edited:
$134 plus shipping on oskicks.com for fire red 5 low.

As of now. Sizes: 9.5,10,10.5,11,12,13

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom