Air Jordan 5 Low Retros - "Dunk From Above" (OUT NOW) & "Fire Red" (OUT NOW) - $175

Weird how the fire reds right away weren't excluded[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Got my pair today. Love em, quality is meh but they look good and much better than the mids

Gonna toss out the lace lock. Idk how to even use that thing

Oh I thought you were talking about the Fire Reds.
laugh.gif
**** the Dunk from Aboves.
The DFA slander will stop now
laugh.gif

Oh I thought you were talking about the Fire Reds. :lol: **** the Dunk from Aboves.

The DFA slander will stop now :lol:

I didn't slander them :lol: I just don't care about them. Same with the DFA 4's. Neither are bad colorways and if I ever have extra cash down the line both will get copped. But at the moment they're not on my radar so i'm not thinking about them.

These pop up under retail yet?
nerd.gif
I've been trying to get the Alternates for under retail but so far no luck. I also don't get why coupons are excluded on Eastbay/Footlocker for the Alternates but you're able to use it on the Fire Reds. 

These pop up under retail yet? :nerd:
I've been trying to get the Alternates for under retail but so far no luck. I also don't get why coupons are excluded on Eastbay/Footlocker for the Alternates but you're able to use it on the Fire Reds. 

Yeah its strange and in general i'm surprised these haven't started popping up at more places under retail. Thinking that eBay's probably the way to go. Was watching a pair of 10.5 Alternates and they went for 125.50 + 14.99 shipping

Yeah its strange and in general i'm surprised these haven't started popping up at more places under retail. Thinking that eBay's probably the way to go. Was watching a pair of 10.5 Alternates and they went for 125.50 + 14.99 shipping

I feel like, what happened to the 6 lows last year, will inevitably happen to these.

I wish the Fire Red lows were better quality-amazing cw but I have heard nothing but bad things about the quality

Back
Top Bottom