Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Was out at Dave and Busters and saw about 7 people rocking these I guess everyone that wanted it got it

Last edited:
Much respect to you. I value my sneakers and wear every single one of them. I don't buy every release JB puts out because I'm not rich and I have bills to pay. I also don't get hyped over all releases. I didn't plan on buyin these but I did and I like em. Taxis I like but I'm gonna pass for the gammas because I prioritize

Thanks man, I'm glad to know I'm not the only on who feels this way. I love Jordan's, but not all of them or every colorway that drops. It's nice to know that there's responsible people who prioritize their responsibilities due to the financial issues that plague the majority of us. If you have to pass on a shoe you like to get one you like better, then so be it. I'll probably skip on the Gamma Blue 11's to get the Taxi's or the Black Cat 4's if they get get released soon and hopefully some 6's in a few month's if they are dope. But as long as you get what you actually like I don't care if you skip on a classic colorway for a brand new bright pink colorway Jordan. I love hearing people doing them, and not following the masses just to fit in. Much respect to you for being responsible, copping what you like, and making your own decision.

Its funny how when the "Oreo" 6s dropped it was the same kinda thing. Everyone wasnt feeling them really... They went on sale... etc.. Now people want those and pay 300 for them... Pretty upset Jordan made these their black friday release but o well.. They are decent... Still contemplating doubling up.
Yup what's hated in one era could be loved in the next, you never know what people will be thirsting for down the line.

If I had the money i'd double up like I did for the Steel X's, but we're in December now and there are too many other shoes I want.

Yup what's hated in one era could be loved in the next, you never know what people will be thirsting for down the line.

If I had the money i'd double up like I did for the Steel X's, but we're in December now and there are too many other shoes I want.
very true!

Smh, I'm tempted to buy another pair but I'd rather save for upcomming releases 
mean.gif

I figured i just throw in this pic since i had a couple of my kicks out and keep with the theme of the thread

A Lil Something Light Lol
Very nice. Wish I hadn't slept on the V's this year, now I gotta play catch up before next year when the 6's start coming out. 
nthat.gif

Very nice. Wish I hadn't slept on the V's this year, now I gotta play catch up before next year when the 6's start coming out. :nthat:

I wish I had had money starting last winter or even the winter of 11' I wanted the black and the white cement 3's, the bred 4's and a lot of the colorways they had for them. Then, this year being the year of the 5's I missed out on a lot of 5's I would have loved based on @Ny2Jerz picture. But, I could only get the Fire Red Black Tongue 5's for $205 and the Oreo 5's. I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for the 6's next year and try to cop the Taxi's as well as the Black Cat 4's that are rumored for January. If I'm not feeling the 6's coming out then I'm going to try and cop old shoes I wasn't able to get when I was broke and had to put my priorities first.

Richards are sold out.

Just because you see a size 8 on the shelves doesn't mean they're sitting.

A lot of size sell out and stores are left trying to sell the unpopular sizes.

My FTL always has a size 11.5 sit for days after a release.

No one in my area wants it, doesn't mean shoes are sitting.

Richards are sold out.

THIS

Just because you see a shoe on display in a store does NOT mean it's sitting.  For all you know, that could be the only size remaining.

Sitting means you can go into a store months after the shoe is released, ask for the shoe in your size, and the employee will bring it out for you to try on.  Hell, you can even walk around in the shoe around the store while browsing the other merchandise.

Example of a shoe that's sitting: Jordan Son of Mars Low

The Oreo 5's are not sitting.  Guaranteed.

They are sitting the same way the Phoenix suns 8s did. Resellers are having an extremely hard time moving these to the point where I've seen people move them for $150. But if you can tell yourself they are not sitting to make yourself feel better then do you.

They are sitting the same way the Phoenix suns 8s did. Resellers are having an extremely hard time moving these to the point where I've seen people move them for $150. But if you can tell yourself they are not sitting to make yourself feel better then do you.
What are you talking about?  The last Oreo that sold on ebay went for $250

I never understood the whole "resellers are struggling" approach as a means of knocking a shoe. If you don't like the shoe, then who cares? Why worry about how another person is putting food on their plate. If it's not doing well and you like the shoe, that's a win. The grey area filled with comments is self serving. 

Last edited:
Richards are sold out.

I wish 11.5 sat in my area! That's what size I am and it never does even for the the many pairs of laneys my area had. For the Oreos my champs only had 3 pair including mine and when I went back later that day and the other 2 sold right after I left

THIS

Just because you see a shoe on display in a store does NOT mean it's sitting.  For all you know, that could be the only size remaining.

Sitting means you can go into a store months after the shoe is released, ask for the shoe in your size, and the employee will bring it out for you to try on.  Hell, you can even walk around in the shoe around the store while browsing the other merchandise.

Example of a shoe that's sitting: Jordan Son of Mars Low

The Oreo 5's are not sitting.  Guaranteed.
This tho!! I find it funny when people say this as well.

Back
Top Bottom