Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

With AJ retro these days. 2 days after release date is considered sitting... Just saying!!!!!

They are not sitting it was a large GR. I went to the footlocker in Tysons Corner and they had 14 pair left out of 260 pair. Most releases a store is lucky to 14. It was a large release. Honestly who cares if how many sold as long as you like them and you got yourself a pair.

Very nice. Wish I hadn't slept on the V's this year, now I gotta play catch up before next year when the 6's start coming out. :nthat:
[/quote

Its worth it bruh I still have 4 more 5s I coulda put in the pic but couldnt fit on cam and those just my 5s I gotta decent collection I always loved kicks so now that I'm doin well for myself where I can cop new releases or spend hundreds of dollars on past kicks I missed out on I wear all my sneakers I buy what I like not what's hyped

I need them metallics brah but nice collection

Good lookin out matallics a must have the shoe is very versatile to my gear they pop and stand out as much as I love the oreos and I do I doubled up cuz yu can rock it with most I wished they re released the matallics nothin wrong with a crisp pair of them I woulda doubled up no questions asked maybe even tripled with no regrets you get the point

I really want too double up on these, for two reasons the sock liner, and the fact they look sick on feet and go with anything, but i dunno if my mind can justify it, i just never double up, the one time i did which was on black grapes i ended up selling cos i wasnt in mad love with em like i was intially......maybe itl pass, if it dosent il consider it then... suprised me these

I really want too double up on these, for two reasons the sock liner, and the fact they look sick on feet and go with anything, but i dunno if my mind can justify it, i just never double up, the one time i did which was on black grapes i ended up selling cos i wasnt in mad love with em like i was intially......maybe itl pass, if it dosent il consider it then... suprised me these

That's why I doubled up I gotta pair that I'm wearing now with strictly jeans because of winter and my DS pair for when the weather gets warmer and use that pair with mostly shorts and all that its worth it no regrets for sure

I always only double up on kicks that I like because I know that if I like a shoe that much its only a certain amount of time before 1 pair turns into a beater I always get a back up pair so 6 months to a year after release I bring out a fresh pair and don't have to pay reseller price to get it again i have 10 pairs DS of doubles of a kick I like I wear all my shoes not a collector here

Last edited:
I got my pair, but there's a few size 10 & up where I'm at. These are some dope shoes. I love the quality on these bad boys.

That's why I doubled up I gotta pair that I'm wearing now with strictly jeans because of winter and my DS pair for when the weather gets warmer and use that pair with mostly shorts and all that its worth it no regrets for sure

I always only double up on kicks that I like because I know that if I like a shoe that much its only a certain amount of time before 1 pair turns into a beater I always get a back up pair so 6 months to a year after release I bring out a fresh pair and don't have to pay reseller price to get it again i have 10 pairs DS of doubles of a kick I like I wear all my shoes not a collector here

Feel ya
Iv worn mine already. But my boy just said he might be able to lock me i a double of bred 1's if i line up there... Gonna sit on it for now

With AJ retro these days. 2 days after release date is considered sitting... Just saying!!!!!
hey 2hrs after they release and nike and other websites are tweeting they still have all sizes available is sitting in my book....heck this thread only being at 46 pages after they released says a lot!

Hey guys

We have some sizes available online here:

https://www.shelflife.co.za/products/Nike-Air-Jordan-5-V-Retro-Oreo

happy.gif

what's wrong with 10$ more?

A size 7 is GS, and those are about $130 w taxes. So that $180 price he's wanting is $50 over retail bruh... That's why I was saying that I'll call my local stores today to see if they're still available in that size, unless you're wanting to pay that much over retail for these...

Last edited:
That's still below retail here in Cali if you count tax... $185 after tax.

$180 sure beats the over $200 price tag on most sites, even if it was $180 and $10 shipping it'd be cheaper than an actual reseller since a lot of people didn't get raffle tickets and had to stand in line. $10 - $20 is a fair profit if the guy is trying to be fair and not rape you with the price.

Back
Top Bottom