Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

I called my man here in Amsterdam the Netherlands and I secured my pair :pimp:

And def oreo's > black grapes

Oreo's matches so good with my oreo VI and fear IV :smokin

Are you going to wear your oreo V's with your Oreo VI's and Fear IV's? Maybe as a charm on your chain, perhaps?

Are you going to wear your oreo V's with your Oreo VI's and Fear IV's? Maybe as a charm on your chain, perhaps?

He's thinking how tasty theyl look in a picture in a bowl of milk together............smh
Just playn b, but peeps are def gonna do that ish..

The tweet Nikestore sent out about these is over 1,000 retweets so yeah...the hype is definitely building! 
eek.gif

Wonder why they decided to get rid of the 23 on the side. Not sure if it was ever going to be there but I would have loved them a lot more with it. Still on the fence about coppin

I wish they were made out of that Durabuck material they put on the Charcoal 7s and Thunder 4s. Not a fan of that ashy suede look.

Anyone know how these run in size? Should be plenty to go around like the Bred 4s last year on Black Friday

It will look nice together for my collection and no hypebeast **** I always wear my sneakers and I don't cop if I'm not going to wear them.

For those NTers in Adelaide, I spoke to the manager at FTL rundle mall. They got 42 pairs and he confirmed that they will be at the plaza and marion too. Dude at the Nike store next door said they had them already but woild not confirm numbers. Doors open 8am Friday. Should be a pretty easy cop but I will be in early to lineup just to make sure. Good luck to all those that are after these. Hype has been pretty dull around these but it is building quickly this week.

Cheers bro
Yeh ttp has em bout 30
Only 5 11.5's in the state. Bull **** but il b there at 5:30
Goodluck
These are looking so nice, could go two lol

Too many others on my radar over the next month to double up. 5:30 hey? That is keen. I was aiming for 6:30. You got me thinking I better get up a bit earlier..

I got too many 5s already and this are ugly
I'm worrying about other releases in december
Cool one less person I have to worry about seeing out wearing them.  Thank you good sir, for passing on these.

Im trying to rationlize buying 5 different pairs of V's this year... thats like buying 5 different color hyundai elantras
Yeah except the Elantra is junk, never will buy one.

only relevant 5s this year were the "black grapes" and the "fear pack 5".  Still punch myself in the face for holding and letting go of the fear 5
Except the Fear 5's are ugly, so glad I passed on those.  Over hyped trash.

Too many others on my radar over the next month to double up. 5:30 hey? That is keen. I was aiming for 6:30. You got me thinking I better get up a bit earlier..

Dont sweat it. My size is just hard to get at ttp. I dont mind hanging with the boys. Got the day off anyway but yeh too many on the radar for me too double as well but would if i could justify it

You can't understand maybe because of your iq level. Anyway, why so angry? You look like you were not able to cop a pair of yeezys.you say you like nike with or without kayne, why should anyone care?
DAMN idiot.  I guess my IQ must be to high then, I was coming to your defense idiot in the sense that you like the shoe.  Yet someone purposely comes to a thread dedicated to talking about the shoe, only to post over and over how they dislike the shoe.  Reading comprehension is not your biggest asset huh.

I assume you must be joking buy a pair of Yeezys, never in a million years.  I guess I need to go over to the Yeezys thread and continuously say how much I don't like them to make you understand that.  If I wanted a pair I would of bought a pair, plain and simple.  Money is not a determining factor for something I want, within reason. 

The point I was making that was lost on you, is Kanye can take his deal and his Lemmings followers over to Addidas.  Leave Nike to people that actually like the shoes and aren't buying them just because Kanye wears the brand.
Off topic but now yeezy has gone i have a massive grin. The stupid levels of hype he brough too nike/jordan was detrimental to us all, i hope adidas cops it hard and all the attention from hb's leaves nike now.
Ugly shoes, ugly rapper, beautiful ending
Thank you my point exactly.

Last edited:
Playing devils advocate but aren't most shoes born on the principle that someone is wearing them first such as a athlete or famous person......

Also, wasn't people beasting over kicks around the cool grey and concord fiasco?

I personally like the shoe and would buy yeezy's if his name wasn't attached i have several shoes that look good to me with no real hype or reason behind them so i don't think they are all lemmings 

Yeezy wears other shoes as well Jordan's and such and people beast when Wale wears anything except them (weather man foam's) so there will always be the celeb problem. and if soooooo many people hate yeezy as a person then the hype of whats on his feet really wont matter. Point blank like a Db release no one cared about the shoe it's self they wanted $$$$ associated. like the comments here "ugly rapper" lol P.S i know what buddy meant by ugly no on a physical sense. 

Adidas will see a bump but the damage is done with Nike the "shoe game" it was in free fall before yeezy's its like a virus as long as their are blog sites and such hype will be there Nike prob realized they don't need him..... well make a couple of fear 5 type releases and well be good or just make another high profile celeb replace him.... 

OK back on topic (Oreo 5's) sorry again not putting down someone personal statements on how they feel the move is just healthy debate. 

Last edited:
I think these are going to be a easy buy. I so far have won three raffles. I put in for 4.

Back
Top Bottom