Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

hi guys

i got my oreo pair and shame on me its to big! 
i order half size biger (13,5) because last one fire red 3 (13us) was to small but this oreo are biggggggggg

my question is if its better  to sell it on ebay (im from europe) or send it back and got refund because oreo s are sold out

???????????

thanks fans
Have you ever owned a pair of 5s? You're better off getting your refund because you won't make much on ebay especially if it's your first time selling. Ebay fees and PayPal fees suck. Ppl have made a profit on these it's ALLL depending on how much you got em for and luck for ppl to bid over $210 for them

mine just got here

wow, much better in person

very happy

just sprayed with protect

gotta save that white liner

nice shoe !

What are you using to protect the white liner?
I think he just said he sprayed it with the water protector.... I do the same thing but dont think no amount of protecting can really save it frim getting dirty, i usually wipe down my kicks each wear and put them back in ziplock bags... The water protector makes it a lil bit easier to clean

OK fellas I've been reading the forums on here for years. I've always gotten a kick outta all the personalities good and bad. I signed up to ask you cats a quick question.... Has anyone received their Oreos from NDC? I placed mine Friday, got  conf. Email, and it's Thursday with no shipping notification. I've called them twice and they say "it's processing and waiting to be picked up". I log onto my acct on NDC and under my order history it says processing. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one, has anyone else got the shaft? Thanks for anyone that can put me on.

OK fellas I've been reading the forums on here for years. I've always gotten a kick outta all the personalities good and bad. I signed up to ask you cats a quick question.... Has anyone received their Oreos from NDC? I placed mine Friday, got  conf. Email, and it's Thursday with no shipping notification. I've called them twice and they say "it's processing and waiting to be picked up". I log onto my acct on NDC and under my order history it says processing. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one, has anyone else got the shaft? Thanks for anyone that can put me on.

I think its on its way, the carrier in charge of delivering probably just hasn't been responsible with tracking. I'm having the same issue but with my Xbox One, I'm supposed to be getting a new one sent from Xbox. The order was placed Friday and the website just says "processing" but today I called and the representative said that he guarantees that I will receive it tomorrow in the mail even though there has been no updates and still says processing.

Don't worry I heard ndc has been behind with their orders. With the holidays they get slammed as is. Plus it's a kick that sold out on their site so id imagine they're trying to process all the orders. A few other ppl have had issues with them taking long or shipments not coming in yet. Yours seems like it's just taking forever to process. Atleast it doesn't say arrived at location and you have nothing lol

Tanks for the quick replies folks. IDK what the chances are that I posted that 5 min ago and then 4 min later I just got an email from NDC stateing that they're not expected to ship till the 13th. In case there's anyone else I can help out that may be in the same boat as I am here's the email.-------We're writing to let you know that your order scheduled to ship 12/05/2013 has been delayed. It is rescheduled to ship no later than 12/13/2013. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

If you've already received a shipping confirmation, you may disregard this note.

You don't need to do anything at this time. If, however, you'd like to cancel your order, just
In the unlikely event that we're unable to meet the new shipping date, your order will be automatically cancelled and you’ll be notified by email.

Again, we're sorry your order was held up and we thank you for your patience. We're doing our best to get you up and running with your new Nike gear as quickly as possible. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Nike.com

It depends, Ebay says that if you print an Ebay shipping label it's free. But, even if you do charge shipping it's only 10% of what you charged for shipping. So, if you list shipping for $20 (which I doubt it costs that much) you pay $2 of a shipping final value fee, in total you would be paying Ebay $27 for an item you listed and sold at $250. Retail price is $170, I don't get how $223 is not making a profit when I was having that conversation you just brought up.
Ok. I did not know that.. I know back then people complain that ebay charges with shipping on the final value fee..so final value and shipping gets charge separately..

And they just delivered it..........at 10:14pm. Good thing I'm awake....got 4 pairs of shoes worth a pretty penny in this box. Good customer service to work overtime, but come on. It's 10pm.

Does your tracking say it's "out for delivery"? Otherwise, you shouldn't look for it till it does. CS told me yesterday if it goes over 24 hours without a tracking update, you will get directed to another department that will help track the package. If it is just sitting at the hub, it's just caught up with the rest of the packages. I wouldn't be overly concerned about it being stolen; from what I've read on these boards alone, it is RIDICULOUSLY hard for these employees to steal packages from the hubs.
I got mine today. Thanks @thegamemodo9  for knocking some sense into me so i wouldnt get worked up for nothing. 

On another note, no one has any experience with scotch guard? Was thinking about it for the sock liner. I had my light colored couch sprayed down by the manufacturer and my raw denim doesn't stain it. I'm thinking it wouldn't be the exact same experience with sock liner material but who knows.

Ok. I did not know that.. I know back then people complain that ebay charges with shipping on the final value fee..so final value and shipping gets charge separately..

To what I know, yes. You get to list whatever item you want for free and add up to 12 pictures free. Every listing up to 50 listings is free. But, if you sell something, whether it's buy it now, auction, best offer, whenever you sell that item and for however much you sell that item, you have to pay 10% on the final value fee of the selling price and if you charge shipping you have to pay a 10% final value fee on shipping. I don't sell on Ebay (my mom does). So when I sold my Xbox 360 a few months ago, I sold it for about $218 and I think shipping was $16? So I paid Ebay about $20-$22.

Ebay fees man.!! Sucks but the only advantage is that it reach to a lot of buyers out there. I started selling and buying on ig. Got some cheap buy..

Ebay fees man.!! Sucks but the only advantage is that it reach to a lot of buyers out there. I started selling and buying on ig. Got some cheap buy..

It does reach out to a lot more buyers, and to be honest it's my only method of buying early or buying late. Because on IG you have to risk taking someone's word and hoping that their pictures are theirs and you don't really know how trusted a person as in buyer satisfaction. With Ebay you can see their positive feedback percentage, the feedback comments, as well as how many items they have sold and how long they've been doing what they do. But what's your IG so I can check your stuff out?

hi guys

i got my oreo pair and shame on me its to big! 
i order half size biger (13,5) because last one fire red 3 (13us) was to small but this oreo are biggggggggg

my question is if its better  to sell it on ebay (im from europe) or send it back and got refund because oreo s are sold out

???????????

I would recommend either returning them or trying to sell them to someone you know through a Facebook, Twitter, or IG post. On Ebay, well you'd be a new buyer and reputation is what gets you the sales typically unless you want to sit on them for a few months,establish your Ebay reputation and then list them. You can also do a Craigslist post or try selling them on here if that's allowed (look into the rules, there may be specific sections to start threads on selling).

View media item 681453View media item 681454REALLY JB? REALLY? I let go of the scuffs on the toe box but c'mon now. Looks worst in person. Horrible job. It's worst in person the under material is stickin out. And the other shoe is halfway sown together in the same spot. All my other 5s are on point. And show no under cushion

Last edited:
Didn't know I had to spell it out for yall. Military* better? I wear a 12 btw

Well I said I was sorry, but most people on here and all over the Internet shorten words or abbreviate words and most of the time aren't remotely close to the word I thought or what abbreviation should be. I did think "mil" could have been military, but you could have very well surprised me.

Back
Top Bottom