Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

I can't wait for the black tongue fire red 5s man! This is my favorite cw next to the metallic 5 so this is a cop regardless of the quality and I rarely say this

This is for all the people who worry so much about creasing. :lol: I crease any shoe no matter how fresh out the box, I AINT WALKIN LIKE NO PENGUIN. :smh:

Last edited:
Force fields will help out a lot if you're trying to avoid creasing. Ive wore my pair with force fields maybe 5 or 6 times now & they've yet to crease.

Creases aren't a huge deal to me anymore. A shoe with creasing doesn't look nearly as bad as a just plain dirty kick.

So no black based 5's are coming out, maybe one if those "Oreo " ones aren't just a rumor. I don't get how it's the year of the 5 but maybe no black 5's

This is for all the people who worry so much about creasing. :lol: I crease any shoe no matter how fresh out the box, I AINT WALKIN LIKE NO PENGUIN. :smh:
riiiiiiiiigghhhtt

because you didnt look silly taking pictures of yourself doing that

Man I still have my in the box DS but I see these come up and ***** sporting goods a couple of times and also at the nbastore

My Niketown still has pairs, thinking about scooping. Sadly my 99s are display pieces now but this shoe is just too clean!

Un-DSed these today. Glad I went TTS rather than 1/2 size down like some people have suggested on here. Even my TTS 10.5 felt a little snug on feet, but it started to loosen up the longer I wore them.

Back
Top Bottom