Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Ahhh theres bigj the king of the hypocrit attackers.

Nobody attacked, so there definitly isnt a problem.

We can state an opinion.

And that happens to be anti reseller.

You sure as hell love stating yours. Lets not get into your murky history with "respect" for members.

^^^ any hidden custom fee's? i think you could stock locate a pair or they might appear at an outlet
I don't have much exp. ordering overseas, so I couldn't tell you about custom fees. I know they're charging $25 for shipping to US. I just stumbled upon this site looking for random kicks and thought I'd share.

Last edited:
Ahhh theres bigj the king of the hypocrit attackers.

Nobody attacked, so there definitly isnt a problem.

We can state an opinion.

And that happens to be anti reseller.

You sure as hell love stating yours. Lets not get into your murky history with "respect" for members.

im not going to argue with you. its 1 thing to state an opinion. its another to attack a member which is what you guys were doing. its not needed and it will end. i could see if dude was gloating and trying to e-stunt, but he wasnt. he said his 2 cents and you guys decided to go in on him and belittle him.

I'm a hypocrite? It takes 1 to know 1.
http://niketalk.com/t/528586/sz13-ds-xi-black-and-red-275-shipped-cheapest-on-nt/0_20

Last edited:
Why does it matter what he did with his shoes? You guys really need to stop attacking members. It's definitely a problem.
absolutely agreed.  the JB forum is becoming a hostile environment.

I'm sick of all the hate so I am going to spread some love....first person to inbox me the correct answers wins a $20 FNL gift card, no lie

What was the first color in the the Air Jordan 5s original release and what was the date,?month/day/year format.

I'm sick of all the hate so I am going to spread some love....first person to inbox me the correct answers wins a $20 FNL gift card, no lie

What was the first color in the the Air Jordan 5s original release and what was the date,?month/day/year format.
Feb 1990 there were 3 colorways weren't there? White/black/red , black, and the grapes

Why does it matter what he did with his shoes? You guys really need to stop attacking members. It's definitely a problem.
absolutely agreed.  the JB forum is becoming a hostile environment.

ask this question about XIs and id be all over it. otherwise, im ignorant when it comes to Vs :smh:

Feb 1990 there were 3 colorways weren't there? White/black/red , black, and the grapes

Haha, you got it, 3 colors released on the same day. PM'd....enjoy!

Last edited:
Man how time flies (whether you are having fun or not)!  I was in 8th grade in Feb of 1990, and Jordan-less...
Haha, I was 9th grade, I think...... same, jordan-less, but this rich kid let me played ball in his metallic 5s for 1 afternoon, and the rest is history.

Haha, I was 9th grade, I think...... same, jordan-less, but this rich kid let me played ball in his metallic 5s for 1 afternoon, and the rest is history.
I never bought OG 5s bc I had the 4s in 5th grade the year before. The 4s were $100 and my first pair of expensive sneakers so I wore them for 2-2.5 years ( parents did have money like that). Lol they had a huge hole in the bottom where my sock came through by the time I retired them.

These are such a classic silhouette, I bet that majority of people out there, including the most incognizant, could identify these as Air Jordan's with more ease than any other model (except perhaps the 1).

Last edited:
Just scooped a pair at the vacaville outlets. They only had size 8's though. The only problem I saw (atleast on my pair) the netting was little yellowed. Ehh beggers cant be choosers but I'm pleased and like them so
smokin.gif
 When I was comparing them to my Wolf Greys I noticed that the bumps on top of the heel ear the tongue were like squishy but the wolf greys are like hollow. Is that normal haha

Just scooped a pair at the vacaville outlets. They only had size 8's though. The only problem I saw (atleast on my pair) the netting was little yellowed. Ehh beggers cant be choosers but I'm pleased and like them so
smokin.gif
 When I was comparing them to my Wolf Greys I noticed that the bumps on top of the heel ear the tongue were like squishy but the wolf greys are like hollow. Is that normal haha
dang, i knew these sat for a bit, but they made it to outlets?

and i'm a size 8 too, mannnn.

smokin.gif

dang, i knew these sat for a bit, but they made it to outlets?

and i'm a size 8 too, mannnn.

seems like a new pattern with nike. sitting doesnt matter either.

oly 6, 7, obsidian 12, white cement 4s, these, raptor 7 all made it to the outlets in large quantities.

its funny tho because they keep creeping the price up on them. retail is 160. they selling out at outlets for 140 :smh:

Interesting how retros are selling in large quantities in Nike outlet stores, but Nike stripped "Mills" Outlet malls of their retros.  

Back
Top Bottom