Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Just saw this on my Facebook newsfeed via Modern-Notoriety.

Aurora Illinois Outlet

(630)-585-9568

Last edited:
12's sold out and she said they treat these like a release no phone orders or holds.

Last edited:
anyone know of a Nike outlet within walking distance of downtown San Francisco?  BTW, the Westfield mall Shoe Palace has the Military Blue 4s for retail.

Last edited:
Anyone catch that Nike.com restock just now? Got myself a pair. Love this shoe. I promised my friend my other pair at retail. Nice to find these. Nike is smart. Everyone is following their twitter now trust that.

Yeah $189 plus $25 shipping. Not a bad price if you really want them. Buy 2 pair and shipping is free.

Last edited:
My kicks are coming from the restock soon. Anyone have any pics of the shoes with the socks they wear with these?

My kicks are coming from the restock soon. Anyone have any pics of the shoes with the socks they wear with these?
nope, check the wdywt thread or i normally google images air Jordan v. or you-tube video clips of random people wearing them. some people don't even wear socks....

The only way to do it...
:pimp:

I really don't understand all the complaints with this shoe. I mean yeah it's not the most supreme high grade leather but its still nice leather. I know it doesnt feel the same as better leather but It looks great/the same. The stitching on my pair was executed flawlessly as well as the paint job. A great shoe IMO and I love wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom