Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

F them for putting it up right now. Was almost home but had to text that in from my car. Lame sauce for those of us who work

I got back from copping the White/University Blue 1's from Jimmy Jazz at Bay Plaza mall in the Bronx not too long ago. It pisses me off that when I walked past footaction there were already chairs outside the door for the Fire Red 5's and no one sitting in them. I went inside and asked them if they getting the 5's saturday the guy said yeah first come first serve no raffles or tickets.

It's not fair that someone can put their chairs there on thursday, go home and then come back on Saturday and say "thats my spot in line because my chair is there". It might have even been there before today. Stupid footaction people allow this BS too. I gotta do some hunting so I can secure my pair on Saturday for retail.Freaking hypebeats make it so hard to cop a pair of sneakers on release day.In my area it's always hard to cop jays on release day because of crap like this. And Eff the jets and that stupid chair!  
mad.gif

Last edited:
For those who really want them .. WCS has them up for $ 210, and if u use promo code "SUPERBOWL"  it's free shipping. i'm still gonna wait to see if i get a call for these raffles if  not online or bust 

Last edited:
#spitfire NTSF open

Got it in

SO DAMN LUCKY i just sat down and opened twitter and NT. 

Now time to enjoy my tri tip sandwich from Hi5 and wait for hockey

GO SHARKSSSS!!!!
damn I was just on NTSF and went away for a second then came here and saw this post, went back at yep it was posted 36s ago lol. Too bad im short on $$ this week so I have to pass on these :frown:

**** YOU Twitter RSVP! **** is for BIRDS...never gonna get played out e-campin again. Pre-seller or re-seller for me!

I got back from copping the White/University Blue 1's from Jimmy Jazz at Bay Plaza mall in the Bronx not too long ago. It pisses me off that when I walked past footaction there were already chairs outside the door for the Fire Red 5's and no one sitting in them. I went inside and asked them if they getting the 5's saturday the guy said yeah first come first serve no raffles or tickets.

It's not fair that someone can put their chairs there on thursday, go home and then come back on Saturday and say "thats my spot in line because my chair is there". It might have even been there before today. Stupid footaction people allow this BS too. I gotta do some hunting so I can secure my pair on Saturday for retail.Freaking hypebeats make it so hard to cop a pair of sneakers on release day.In my area it's always hard to cop jays on release day because of crap like this. And Eff the jets and that stupid chair!  
mad.gif

Better man up and kick them chairs out homie, no a** in the seat = no spot inline.

mad.gif

Go with your buddies and have them help you pick up the chairs and throw it in the trash. Then bring your chair and place it in the front of the line.

Just trip over the chairs and threaten to sue the mall or Footaction. Hell, they might just give u a pair if the 5s to keep you quiet

awesome confirmation from NTSF! 6/6 !

now let me win tonights spread against the yotes!

mad.gif
These Chairs <<<<<<

Last edited:

mad.gif
I thought you New Yorkers were bout that life? Remember you jokers were laughing at the ghost chairs in LA saying **** like that wouldn't happen in NYC. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom