Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

It's guaranteed in the size you RSVP'ed for as long as you pick them up during the time they said for the release.

Funny as hell to see people in chairs tonight for the Vs....Went to the mall at 8:30pm and they gave out tickets at 9pm. I was number 65 in line and still got my size no problem. Champs had to have at least 200+ tickets to give out in mens alone....FTL and FTA did raffles for people "who wanted a second pair"......
roll.gif

Weak hypes camping in the front of the line for like five hours!!!
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like the bred 13s had more hype than 5s called up a few FTLs in LA and they said not many people have called about these.

First time getting thru to NikeNYC and lucked up and got a DM for the 5s, BHM KDs, and Lebrons (gonna pass on these).

I got back from copping the White/University Blue 1's from Jimmy Jazz at Bay Plaza mall in the Bronx not too long ago. It pisses me off that when I walked past footaction there were already chairs outside the door for the Fire Red 5's and no one sitting in them. I went inside and asked them if they getting the 5's saturday the guy said yeah first come first serve no raffles or tickets.

It's not fair that someone can put their chairs there on thursday, go home and then come back on Saturday and say "thats my spot in line because my chair is there". It might have even been there before today. Stupid footaction people allow this BS too. I gotta do some hunting so I can secure my pair on Saturday for retail.Freaking hypebeats make it so hard to cop a pair of sneakers on release day.In my area it's always hard to cop jays on release day because of crap like this. And Eff the jets and that stupid chair!  
mad.gif

Once again no luck on the RSVP. Gonna have to turn to FNL once again, they came thru with the cool grey 9s, bred 4s, thunder 4s, bred 11s and bred 13s.

Haven't put any effort in getting these... but should be able to wake up Saturday at 4:50 a.m. and get em on NDC... 5/5 from my home set up...

probably just jinxed myself...

**** this ******** *** RSVP system.

Once again, don't scoop on NDC/Swoosh, I'm passing. Would love to have them but not going to "grind", "hustle", "camp" to get them. Not paying resellers either, :smokin

Back
Top Bottom