Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Lol struck out on ntsf. Will try n call places on Saturday around hope their is enough to go

I hope every jordan that releases are as easy as this.

It seemed like these were a TRUE GR

Last edited:
Considering the amount of thread pages and release being one day away, I'm surprised how little attention these 5s are getting lol. It's a dope shoe and an og colorway, hopefully this makes it easier for many people to cop them without the crazy hassle that we been accustomed to. However, in reality, all jordans sell out even if we don't sense it being as hyped. 

Last edited:
These are a true GR. I RSVPed 71 pairs yesterday for free on my site for people and it was that low cause of other people mistakes.

Last edited:
Not going to put in too much work for these. I'll show up tomorrow after OT if they have them cool. If not, on to the next one.

Last edited:
I think people are burned out after the bred 11's, thunders and 13's not to mention the many restocks, these aren't selling out right away over here...not even close.

I see no reason why people who want these wont be able to get them. So many pairs hitting the stores.

I just miss the good ol' days when I can go to the store and buy a pair of kicks lol. No shoe is a hard cop. It gets hard when you don't want to A)Pay resellers B) Pay over retail C) Have a job or D)Stand in line.

i understand bro. you been a long time member so i know youre grown and working like myself. these should be very cop-able online.

Got my call from FTL last night confirming my 10.5! We goooooooooddd, good luck to all you guys 
smokin.gif

i still forsee a sellout almost as fast as normal ... this is a CLEAN classic shoe, brings out a lot of people that dont always step out ...

ill be getting my pairs as normal, maybe more ... :smile:

ps - i feel like this is a TRUE showing of the hypebeast effect on shoes these days ..

ANY true jordan/sneaker lover should want these .. sooo clean ..

less hype = less hypebeasts ... but i predict once they see them in person and people wearing them they will be all over em .. especially if a pic of some famous fool like a rapper or somethin pops up in the next 48 hours .. thats ALL its takes

heck, after people fail on 3s these might be $250

Last edited:
ps - i feel like this is a TRUE showing of the hypebeast effect on shoes these days ..

less hype = less hypebeasts ... but i predict once they see them in person and people wearing them they will be all over em .. especially if a pic of some famous fool like a rapper or somethin pops up in the next 48 hours .. thats ALL its takes

Coming from the guy who's wearing a Supreme hoodie, settle down Hypebeast

I personally have no interest in them.  I had the OG black tongue fire red V's as a kid, and I always preferred that CW to these.

Back
Top Bottom