Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

white/red jordans never get any love 
tired.gif

I feel like these will be similar to the fire red 4s

Mad props and respect to the dudes who posted in here that whoever lives in their area can claim they ticket because they already have a pair. That's sneakerheads looking out for other sneakerheads who just want one pair and aren't trying to be greedy and hog the market unlike the dude in SoCal who got 15 pairs.

I'm also in seattle n my boy is holdin me down for my 9.5 but I also got a 9.5 from RSVP seattle... I know Id have to use my ID to claim them and wouldn't have a problem lookin out for another local NTer that may need that 9.5... and no I'm not askin for a penny over retail... Don't ban me mods I'm not tryina sell jus lookin out!!!!!

I'll be heated if I can't get through NDC in the AM, like hanging it up for good heated, :lol:. Sounds dramatic but the way releases are now, :smh:.

RSVP systems are rigged, hard to go that route if you are a working professional.

Sucks balls.

Crossing my fingers I get my 10-10.5. Do these run the same as the V's that dropped back in '06-'07?

Hi i am new here, (from germany/italy)
If somone doesn't get his size check out
www.snipes.de (Not Sure if They ship to the us)
Or
www.kickz.com
Booth sell 100% legit shoes and are well known shops here in Germany.
Maybe before spending a lot at reseller you could try their Websites.

Hi i am new here, (from germany/italy)
If somone doesn't get his size check out
www.snipes.de (Not Sure if They ship to the us)
Or
www.kickz.com
Booth sell 100% legit shoes and are well known shops here in Germany.
Maybe before spending a lot at reseller you could try their Websites.
Yeah everybody pretty much knows about these 2 sites that you mentioned.. snipes stopped shipping to the U.S. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom