Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Hi i am new here, (from germany/italy)
If somone doesn't get his size check out
www.snipes.de (Not Sure if They ship to the us)
Or
www.kickz.com
Booth sell 100% legit shoes and are well known shops here in Germany.
Maybe before spending a lot at reseller you could try their Websites.
Snipes quit shipping to the US, and opinion is very divided over Kickz from the Bred 11 thread. Grazie/Danke

Damn is the thirst that real on this? I got thru on RSVP but gonna see if i Could grab a size for my homie since he working in the early morn.
SoCal BS, I strike out on 3! This Dipsh*t has 15 RSVPd

this is f**king ridiculous
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Dude must have had his whole damn family out there lol

Anyway going to pickup mine later today.
Says the dude with 71 pairs on RSVP thru his website program 
nthat.gif

BUT You must be helping out the fam tho 
wink.gif

Damn is the thirst that real on this? I got thru on RSVP but gonna see if i Could grab a size for my homie since he working in the early morn.
SoCal BS, I strike out on 3! This Dipsh*t has 15 RSVPd

this is f**king ridiculous :smh: :smh: :smh:

Dude must have had his whole damn family out there lol

Anyway going to pickup mine later today.

Says the dude with 71 pairs on RSVP thru his website program
nthat.gif

BUT You must be helping out the fam tho
wink.gif

We did it for free.....we helped people and we didnt have the whole family outside waiting on line for a ticket to resell on craigslist. -- thats crazy.....i got 1 pair for myself and im going to pick them up later today

that 71 pairs is just ridiculous 
laugh.gif

Yea it was crazy i guess when people see the word FREE their eyes light up but we made sure to limit it to 1 per person.

Last edited:
^^^ :smokin

please sneaker gods, let that 12.5/13 land in my cart on ndc before the beasts get em..... only JB release I need for sure this year.

Last edited:
Call me an idiot, but I thought the ones MJ wore didn't have the "23" or is that a retro'd shoe? I guess a retro would make sense someone please enlighten me I know I'm setting myself up for disaster. I'm just confused cause somewhere in the thread I said the OGs didn't have the 23 and dude was swearing that they did and always did. 

Call me an idiot, but I thought the ones MJ wore didn't have the "23" or is that a retro'd shoe? I guess a retro would make sense someone please enlighten me I know I'm setting myself up for disaster. I'm just confused cause somewhere in the thread I said the OGs didn't have the 23 and dude was swearing that they did and always did. 

The 23 were PE.OG and '00 release didn't have the 23.The only retro with 23 were the CDP.

With NDC... Once your size is in your cart, you have it reserved until you complete check out?

for the most part... dont wait too long because there is a time limit, however Im not sure how long that is.

PEs...

lol @ be there to be tried on ... doubtful man ... and good luck s dubl!

Last edited:
These are General Release.  They'll be available to try on and on the shelves at local Foot Lockers.
Based on the AJ 1s, Bred 13s and the BHM pack, I wouldn't chance it. Sleep if you want, someone else will come and scoop up that pair. However, it all depends on where you are. If you're in Podunk, you got a good shot of getting them late.

Also, NDC is a finicky place. Hurry before they pull it out ya cart.

No. If everyone checks out before you then it gets kicked out of your cart and says Item sold out.

Really...? I thought NDC actually reserve the shoes for you and different from other sites like FNL... FNL is not guaranteed until you complete check out.

Do u think I have a chance walkin into a store wen they open and cop pin these
I walked into ftl in my city with ease when the bred 13 released, and I didn't bother to buy them though. It just depends on where you live. I hope yall right about the sizing though. I hardly go .5 size down in sneakers.

I'm waiting in line. Probably # 11-15, depending on ninja shenanigans.

I got a pair on reserve at Finishline. Not going to bother with online. Though FNL, FTL and NDC are solid (in that order).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom