Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

Cant stand ppl like u lol

Stay away if you dont want em

Next is gonna b 'Didnt really want em but they shipped to my house and somehow they ended up on my feet'
Nah bro they will never end up on my feet cause I don't like 5s plus I haven't won nothing off of snkrs app since the travis scott 4s bots eat everything up a side note I don't like 4s also lol

Nah bro they will never end up on my feet cause I don't like 5s plus I haven't won nothing off of snkrs app since the travis scott 4s bots eat everything up a side note I don't like 4s also lol

Be a good man and hook up someone here for retail

nah right thread. just didnt think people would cop 5s without laces lol

There is an entire planet of people collecting sneakers plus resellers, if the shoe is limited and is a decent release it will be gone from the original point of sales pretty quickly.

NT shouldnt be considered the general consensus of the sneaker community in regards to releases, we might be a lil more knowledgeable and our sarcasm is upper echelon but thats about it

There is an entire planet of people collecting sneakers plus resellers, if the shoe is limited and is a decent release it will be gone from the original point of sales pretty quickly.

what other planet are you talking about besides earth? earth is not an entire planet of collectors and resellers. i dont even think half of planet earth are resellers/collectors.

NA, nostalgia, limited pairs and a bit of story in there. i knew this thing is gonna fly.

so basically hype. lol. cause we all know if these were GR they would b sitting like ducks.

Damnit, I should’ve ordered from BSTN last night when I had the opportunity. L on SNKRS.

Thread is very strange lol. I legit may be the only happy person who scored in here. All I smell is a bunch of weirdos who want to chat about how nasty a big Mac is while they chill inside a mcdonalds!!!
^ :lol:

Im happy I got em, yea I wanted the laces but we are beating a dead horse wishing for it today, maybe 2021

Thread is very strange lol. I legit may be the only happy person who scored in here. All I smell is a bunch of weirdos who want to chat about how nasty a big Mac is while they chill inside a mcdonalds!!!

sorry for discussing and expressing our opinions about a sneaker, on a sneaker forum. i did not realize that we were only allowed to post if we like em.

Back
Top Bottom