Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

what other planet are you talking about besides earth? earth is not an entire planet of collectors and resellers. i dont even think half of planet earth are resellers/collectors.
Just because you are too low of an IQ to understand what I said doesn't make it invalid. I clearly refrenced the planet earth that we live on, that clearly implies that it's not just a few people in the US collecting, it's an entire planet worth of people who want the shoes buying them. Would it have been better for your simple mind if i said worldwide? They mean the same thing. Notice I never mention "another planet" but thanks for putting words in my mouth to try to start ish for no reason

Thread is very strange lol. I legit may be the only happy person who scored in here. All I smell is a bunch of weirdos who want to chat about how nasty a big Mac is while they chill inside a mcdonalds!!!
Big macs "are" nasty. They dont make em like they used to. But I still go to Mcdonalds for their chicken sandwiches. I like the good stuff.

Just because you are too low of an IQ to understand what I said doesn't make it invalid. I clearly refrenced the planet earth that we live on, that clearly implies that it's not just a few people in the US collecting, it's an entire planet worth of people who want the shoes buying them. Would it have been better for your simple mind if i said worldwide? They mean the same thing. Notice I never mention "another planet" but thanks for putting words in my mouth to try to start ish for no reason

da F outta here. going hard for no reason. youre the definition of a keyboard sweater.

its not my fault you suck at articulating yourself. dont blame my IQ girl.

you copped a shoe with no laces, and cant be laced, for full price. and not even the same joint will smith wore. yea, my IQ is low.

*****. going hard for no reason. youre the definition of a keyboard sweater.

its not my fault you suck at articulating yourself. dont blame my IQ girl.

Says the guy with a reading comprehension of a two year old. Deductive reasoning says there is only one planet in the universe that you can buy shoes on. Only an idiot would assume otherwise. If it quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck. BTW, this coming from a guy with thousands of posts and only posted in here to try to start something, lol.

Says the guy with a reading comprehension of a two year old. Deductive reasoning says there is only one planet in the universe that you can buy shoes on. Only an idiot would assume otherwise. If it quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck. BTW, this coming from a guy with thousands of posts lol.

whats my postcount gotta do with anything? oh thats right, nothing whatsoever. stop reaching, ya keyboard warrior.

pull ya panties up. ya got in ya feels and started slinging dirt over a simple response. get laid my guy.

Will.gif

whats my postcount gotta do with anything? oh thats right, nothing whatsoever. stop reaching, ya keyboard warrior.

pull ya panties up. ya got in ya feels and started slinging dirt over a simple response. get laid my guy.
Your post count proves my point that what your saying about me actually applies to your self. POT calling the kettle black. You posted first talking crap about my post and insulting my post trying to make fun of it because you didn't comprehend it. That's not my fault. You could have just said nothing, instead you choose to be like "what other planet" when it's obvious there isn't another one besides earth. It's not my fault you chose to deliberately ignore what i was saying to try to start something.

You GASLIGHT and then post crap like you just did to entertain yourself. You can be insulting to others but god forbid someone else call you out on your own BS.

South Street was a mess. RSVP didn't guarantee you admission so I went a little early. Did not get in until Security came to the front of the building and stated he was only taking 10 people with him. Luckily my boys and I were chosen to head inside. Inside Quest Love was doing his thing, music was A1. Free drinks and food. Great vibes until the end when we had a chance to purchase the kicks. Some knucklehead bum rushed the line so they shut it down. Everybody was told to leave. Luckily, I was able to get some pairs. I wasnt too hyped on them until I saw employees rocking pairs. Overall not a bad way to start my week.

Your post count proves my point that what your saying about me actually applies to your self. POT calling the kettle black. You posted first talking crap about my post and insulting my post trying to make fun of it because you didn't comprehend it. That's not my fault. You could have just said nothing, instead you choose to be like "what other planet" when it's obvious there isn't another one besides earth. It's not my fault you chose to deliberately ignore what i was saying to try to start something.

You GASLIGHT and then post crap like you just did to entertain yourself. You can be insulting to others but god forbid someone else call you out on your own BS.

man shut ya dumb behind up.

i simply stated my opinion that these would sit, and you came with a snarky response that theres a whole planet of resellers and collectors and thats why these flew. no, stupid, these would have sat if they were GR. dont try to sound smart by making it seem like every collector and reseller on the planet earth was going for these and thats why they sold out. why u think it was only boutiques and snkrs and no footsites? cause they would have SAT.

if you were smart and knew how to articulate yourself clearly, you would have said theres a lot of collectors and resellers out there, which is true. but theres an entire planet of resellers and collectors? thats like saying theres an entire planet of vegetarians out there. no dummy. there are many vegetarians out there.

show me where i first insulted you? you were the one who started with the insulting, so miss me with that BS. all because you took my statement to heart. get out ya feels. get out ya house. get in some pink.

man shut ya dumb behind up.

i simply stated my opinion that these would sit, and you came with a snarky response that theres a whole planet of resellers and collectors and thats why these flew. no, stupid, these would have sat if they were GR. dont try to sound smart by making it seem like every collector and reseller on the planet earth was going for these and thats why they sold out. why u think it was only boutiques and snkrs and no footsites? cause they would have SAT.

if you were smart and knew how to articulate yourself clearly, you would have said theres a lot of collectors and resellers out there, which is true. but theres an entire planet of resellers and collectors? thats like saying theres an entire planet of vegetarians out there. no dummy. there are many vegetarians out there.

show me where i first insulted you? you were the one who started with the insulting, so miss me with that BS. all because you took my statement to heart. get out ya feels. get out ya house. get in some pink.

You're entire post is admitting you understood what I said and that you are just trying to pick a fight. Keep on saying you weren't the one who threw the first punch but I didn't throw the first insult out, your entire post was disrespectful as you knew the intent of my post (obviously for the 3rd time there is only one planet you can buy shoes on) and obviously there is a planet full of collectors. You are now back tracking trying to explain stuff that you didn't even post, I replied to this post

"nah right thread. just didnt think people would cop 5s without laces lol"

with this

"There is an entire planet of people collecting sneakers plus resellers, if the shoe is limited and is a decent release it will be gone from the original point of sales pretty quickly."

and then you just had to insult me by saying is there another planet or is the entire world now sneaker collectors? whatever, you can put words in my mouth and you can insult me but if i do the same it's not cool. You sir are a huge hypocrite.

Back
Top Bottom