Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

Do the quality of these make you want to get the hornet pair or the looney toons infrared/poison pair? For me I'm really not liking those other color ways.
it is probably just me but the 5s are one of my least favorite Jordan's. This is one of about 3 colorways I like in the 5. I think the "space jams" could have been fire if not form the black netting and perhaps a translucent gum sole.

^^^ it's not just you, 5's are my least favorite as well. Only 5 I may Copp are those red suedes if they actually release.

These are super clean, always liked white on whites. Good change from the usual colorful era we are currently in. Glad they brought back these classics

These are super clean, always liked white on whites. Good change from the usual colorful era we are currently in. Glad they brought back these classics

Repped [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

South coast plaza has some sizes or at least a returned pair. Saw em on display when I nabbed the 4s today.

Man, debating on taking these back for store credit. I like them, but I dont think im actually gonna wear em. Im thinkin tech fleece sweats and flyknit racers? What do you guys think?

Man, debating on taking these back for store credit. I like them, but I dont think im actually gonna wear em. Im thinkin tech fleece sweats and flyknit racers? What do you guys think?

Racers. Wait for tech fleece to go on sale. Personally none of the tech fleece colors appeal to me ouside of the one I own. If you have plenty of shoes though maybe go with them haha

Kind of what I figured. Getting these for the wife online, just wanted to see other comments from people picking these up in person. Thanks for the quick response, Repped.

I'll have to return one of mine. I took the packing out of the left shoe and it had shoved the insole away from the arch and the pressure made it fold in on itself and creased the heck out of it. I already have 2 other pairs.

I ordered the Hot Lava 5's for my wife and just got a email from champs saying they are back ordered due to them being out of stock. The email said it could take up to 2 weeks. Any chance I can still get these or does that mean I'm out of luck? Thanks in advance

I ordered the Hot Lava 5's for my wife and just got a email from champs saying they are back ordered due to them being out of stock. The email said it could take up to 2 weeks. Any chance I can still get these or does that mean I'm out of luck? Thanks in advance
Might as well check your local spots. Especially if there is a HOH by you. Releases like that always sit in my area vs full family GRs get eaten up

Yeah I stopped by Champs today and they were sitting but I already paid for the ones online. I'm not too worried, I wasn't going to give them to my wife right away anyways. I talked to customer service and they said they didn't get a shipment in or something. Repped for the reply.

Yeah I stopped by Champs today and they were sitting but I already paid for the ones online. I'm not too worried, I wasn't going to give them to my wife right away anyways. I talked to customer service and they said they didn't get a shipment in or something. Repped for the reply.
Might as well cancel the online order tho cuz you never really know how long it'll take

I struck out on these on launch day. I checked my local Footlocker and they had my size sitting ont he shelf. I asked someone to grab me a size and she asked if someone was already helping me and I said no. She proceeds to walk to the shoe wall and just stand there. Never seen someone not be hungry for a sale before. I checked HOH across the street and they were sold out so I went back to Footlocker and asked someone else. Meanwhile... someone at the cash bought out my size except for the one on display and the ones that have been tried on. I didn't bother because I figured I'd be able to get DS pair later on for retail because these aren't reselling at all. I ended up finding a place that had a FSR with a coupon code for 20% off. Ended up ordering them. Then I went to my local ES to exchange something and they had my size sitting there so I had to scoop it considering it was well below retail. I guess patience paid off in my case.

Back
Top Bottom