Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

sold out on packershoes too. oh well. it was worth a try.. thanks anyway!

ok this place actually has it in stock because I just checked... keep in mind that prices are listed in Canadian dollars but they have US conversion there as well. http://www.courtsidesneakers.com/products/air-jordan-5-retro-metallic-gs
I don't know what to say. I honestly feel bad for making you go through all the trouble. I definitely feel the love here. Thanks a lot. Hope you have a wonderful day! you definitely made my day.

I don't know what to say. I honestly feel bad for making you go through all the trouble. I definitely feel the love here. Thanks a lot. Hope you have a wonderful day! you definitely made my day.

It wasn't much trouble. I was just checking the usual spots. Always trying to help people who actually want the shoes. I know how it feels to strike out on stuff

kinda kicking myself for passing on these, lowkey looking for a pair now...I checked my local spots and they're dried up.

I wanna rock these so bad but could use the money to help offset the resell price I paid for Chi 1's.

Last edited:
Really like these and still seeing them hanging around for retail may have to finally pull the trigger just having a hard time spending $200 on what's pretty much a plain white shoe.

They are sweet shoe. I bought several pair because they are white, and i figured they would get trashed pretty quickly.

I have a pair of 9's that I'm getting rid of for retail...

They are sweet shoe. I bought several pair because they are white, and i figured they would get trashed pretty quickly.

I have a pair of 9's that I'm getting rid of for retail...
I bought these and I really liked them, however they were too small for me so I had to let em go. If a restock happens I will try to get my correct size.

HURRY FAM

EBAY JIG 

20% off a single purchase, must pay by Paypal, Must be Buy it Now.

Can only be used once, Max savings is either $75 or $80

enter CTWENTY at checkout.........TONS OF STEALS

Last edited:
Seeing these around town recently - really wished I had pulled the trigger 
mad.gif

Look great imo, so fresh

What are yall complaining about?? These can b had for below retail easy, not to mention use nike assist to locate pairs...cmon guys

Yeah i've seen more than a few people trying to get rid of these and the "pre-grapes" in my facebook groups. They sat for days on websites and can probably still be found in some stores.

Back
Top Bottom