Air Jordan 6 "Black Cat" To Release 12/31/16

said the same thing about the perforations... Until I tried them on feet. I actually really like them, lace swapped with some white rope laces and I'm good to go.

Went to HOH to buy these for my cousin and they saying you can't use no discount on these. Hoh label them QS 
roll.gif

These are not spaces jams. What are they thinking?

Went to HOH to buy these for my cousin and they saying you can't use no discount on these. Hoh label them QS :rofl:

These are not spaces jams. What are they thinking?

It seems like you can't use discounts on nothing, what's the point of those $20 rewards

Held them in hand and the leather quality is OK at best. They feel stiff as hell and the holes look even worse up close. 

It seems like you can't use discounts on nothing, what's the point of those $20 rewards

That's why I prefer FNL, FTL/FTA tries to get you to buy their other crap that will probably go on sale or you half way want.

Felt them in-person yesterday, they are definitely buttery. I hope they DO hit outlets, I'll scoop one on disco!

Those crappy releases are saving me money. Imagne of the just started releasing og jordans every sat. Some dudes me including would have to work ot or get a second job.

People complain that they're recycling old ideas, then complain about new colorways; they'll never win.  Personally, I appreciated the OG and the effort on new colorways.  Some are great, while others fail; buy what you like.

Back
Top Bottom