Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

these are going to continue to restock left and right

poor timing on JB's part with infra reds releasing just over a year ago but I guess it's whatever cause ppl are still buying 🤷‍♂️

why does it matter though? Isn’t it a good thing. Now everyone who wants a pair can get it. Everyone eats. I can only see resellers or hypebeasts complaining since they want everything to be “limited” or they don’t want it. They want to feel like they’re holding a piece of gold with value on every release or something lol smh.

Funny, Adidas is shipping and getting delivered in 3 days yet Nike is taking a week to even ship...gotta give it up to adidas, nike should be ashamed

Yeah these are hard. 6s my favorite silhouette of all time.
_DSC1992 copy.jpg
_DSC2006 copy.jpg

Funny, Adidas is shipping and getting delivered in 3 days yet Nike is taking a week to even ship...gotta give it up to adidas, nike should be ashamed

Maybe Nike is being cautious During a pandemic and Adidas can care less if they ship out corona bombs and get warehouse workers and possibly even customers infected.

JD sports got here today.

Nike-Shipped Expected Monday
JD Sports-Delivered Today(Friday)
Footlocker- 2 pairs shipped. One expected tomorrow and one not moving. Looks like the one that's not moving is coming from a store.

These were my shipping experiences with this release. Until this pandemic is over these shipping dates will be all over the place guys.

Same! I was actually looking forward to seeing these in hand over the weekend. I mean the tracking info doesn't even say where its shipping from or anything. That usually would give me an idea when I would most likely receive em.

I just got movement. They're coming from PA so they will get here tomorrow.

Mine came from Hibbett's. Box beat to hell, got some of that toe box glue separation, and paint issue on one of the spoilers. JB sucks...

BTW, pimpin' a glock is like putting lipstick on a pig...

So I didn’t get a shipping confirmation or anything it just says shipped and the date 5-4. Get an alert on my phone from my apartments that I got a package. And what do I find out? It’s the DMPs! Thank you Lord!

. 0D7CE3E6-D8E5-4E5E-B7AC-26C0F303EDD4.jpeg

Well got my pair in. A lot nicer in person. Will be interesting to see how the 11s turn out if they make em.

Mine came from Hibbett's. Box beat to hell, got some of that toe box glue separation, and paint issue on one of the spoilers. JB sucks...

BTW, pimpin' a glock is like putting lipstick on a pig...
Sheesh!!! This is why I wish I could have gotten these instore instead of buying online. My package box and Jordan box was beat to crap as well. One whole side is ripped on my nice box. Its boxes like this one you'd wanna keep nice as you put your shoes away. I like the box equally to my DMP 6s...smh...

Got mine from Hibbet Sports as well. Cant say it was them but these postal workers are crucial out here...lol

JD sports got here today.

Nike-Shipped Expected Monday
JD Sports-Delivered Today(Friday)
Footlocker- 2 pairs shipped. One expected tomorrow and one not moving. Looks like the one that's not moving is coming from a store.

These were my shipping experiences with this release. Until this pandemic is over these shipping dates will be all over the place guys.

Just got movement from footlocker. Shoes are in PA and will be delivered tomorrow.

Yeah we only have a global pandemic and you're worried about shipping time of sneakers.

And praising the company that also didn't want to shut down stores while the outbreak was occurring until they were practically forced to.

Clown post b, you're the one who should be ashamed.

My east bay pair delivered with perfection all around. Perfect box and zero blemishes on the pair.... Kinda wanna cancel the DTLR that still hasn’t shipped...:emoji_nerd:

:lol:

The same adidas that said it’s was courage to stay open then got pressured into closing :lol:

Nike probably taking extra precautions because they had a warehouse worker test positive for Covid-19.

If you want your shoes faster spend the 5 dollars in SNRKS or the extra on shipping $$$ from other online retailers.

These are Unprecedented times

Dtlr pair coming in tomorrow. Ftl and champs tracking show no movement called customer service after a 30+ min wait was told apr 28 excepted delivery

Shoe palace pair from tuesday night restock shipped. They seem to be restocking every night so keep an eye out if youre looking. 203 after shipping with ebates. Damn you, JB!

Back
Top Bottom