Air Jordan 6 "Hornets" To Release All-Star Weekend

Repped 
smokin.gif

Best of luck to everybody going for these

t's an ASG shoe and normally JB tries to do something special with them, hence the special colorway and premium leather.
However, I agree that sometimes you purchase a shoe only to be disappointed with the quality and materials.
There have been some crappy 6's in the past.

Last edited:
They out here heavy in nola..early for retail
these gon look fire in the summer with shorts when the sun on beam

I guess you don't really like these copping only (5) pairs. :smokin

Did you purchase from multiple shops or did one shop allow you buy buy as many as you wanted?

tions

Last edited by a moderator:
Im with you, since christmas i have gotten space jams, Db 7s, black cat 13, cny 12, retro 17 copper, plan on getting the 6s and red and white 13s. Its killing me, need to slow down.

Im with you, since christmas i have gotten space jams, Db 7s, black cat 13, cny 12, retro 17 copper, plan on getting the 6s and red and white 13s. Its killing me, need to slow down.

Like you, I've been buying so much heat lately there's not enough days in the week to wear everything...

Last edited:
lotta you making it seem like this release is going to be a walk in the park.

esp those all counting on SNKRS.

pretty funny.

Last edited:
Thanks guys repped, wasn't worried about legitness, just speed of shipping and customer service , really[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Thanks guys repped, wasn't worried about legitness, just speed of shipping and customer service , really[emoji]128526[/emoji]
Customer service and shipping is on point

pretty funny.
Not saying it's going to be a walk in the part, but I'm starting to feel these will be easier then initially expected, could be wrong tho. We'll have more answers this weekend when they pop up on the footsite locators. And as for SNKRS, unfortunately many people around the country will only have them to rely on

pretty funny.
Id guarantee an easy pick up if they weren't associated with allstar 

i have a feeling it still might be tho

Last edited:
shoes look unimpressive in person even more so considering the price bump. these won't be hard to get pretty sure they will sit.

Back
Top Bottom