Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thuglife67898

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

Originally Posted by thuglife67898

How much would these go for on Ebay??
I hope your not planning on reselling these
embarassed.gif

I have too :-( i lost my job i need the $ :-/
laugh.gif
 maybe spending the time finding a new job might be a little more productive
if you still them for $240 on ebay with fees and shipping you are making a whole $20

1336405435_fat_guy_trampoline_dunk_fail.gif

these look off in the gs sizes hopefully the mens look better...... my boy wears a 6.5y & had his since last week but they look wierd in person hopefully its just the gs sizes

yea the pics look better. i got my pair coming in..still not sure if imma keep them tho. i told my friend only kicks i really want this year are the bred 11s and he reaaally wants these so i might hook him up. depends on how much they grow on me tho lol 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by KTD

Resellers are going to be on these. Hopefully I can cop a pair and not have to buy them $50+ from retail. 

So you really need all 3 pairs of Concords that are in your avy? Or did you resell one?..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by prison mike

They're not going to resell for $300+. Don't be so naive.

I hope these do indeed drop on NDC. I have a voucher that I've been dying to use.

they won resel for 300? are you blind, go find a 2000 pair worth buying and keep it under 500 so yeah 300 is a deal and they WILL sell for this much if not more
You're comparing the resell value of this upcoming release to the resell value of pairs that are 12 years old.

The 2000s weren't reselling for $600+ within days/weeks/months after they released.

Use your head.

I'm not gonna go all crazy on these just yet, $280 seems little bit too much. I bet ebay price comes down to 250

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

I think only the hardcore collectors will
Get these. Young jordan customers rather
Pick the sons of mars than this one.
this one is more for the older customers
Who relate this shoe design with the
1990/1991 nba season and the 2000
Olympic games (ray allen).
They don't care about seasons or olympic games, man.. they only care about the "next hot jordan to come out" so that they can take a picture of them with their Concords and post it everywhere saying they're a sneakerhead. Fools

Originally Posted by reggie16

Damn i really want these, do they usually release at footlocker? Finishline?

im pretty sure these will be dropping on the usual spots fl,fnl,eastbay.. at 8:00 eastern standard time

I never knew why these were considered "Olympic" shoes, the only Js Mike wore in the Olympics were 7s, and even if kobe or someone else wore 6s in the Olympics they still ant OG Olympics shoes just "retro" Olympic Js

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by KTD

Resellers are going to be on these. Hopefully I can cop a pair and not have to buy them $50+ from retail. 

So you really need all 3 pairs of Concords that are in your avy? Or did you resell one?..
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't understand this. I got three pairs of concords in my closet now. I'm wearing one pair & saving the other two to wear years later. People can't get more than one pair without intending to sell them?

Lately everything from JB is running big besides the Chi Xs I might have to annoy the heads in line and actually try on my pair lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom