Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by prison mike

They're not going to resell for $300+. Don't be so naive.

I hope these do indeed drop on NDC. I have a voucher that I've been dying to use.

they won resel for 300? are you blind, go find a 2000 pair worth buying and keep it under 500 so yeah 300 is a deal and they WILL sell for this much if not more

Hahahaha!!! No way these will sell for $300...it'll be at $250 on the first week then gradually go down to $200-$220 after a couple of weeks. If you think just because the last time they were release was 2000 that would bring them some value, then why are the cement 4s (last release 1999) only at $220-$230 DS? Stop reaching on the re-sell price. To the dude that needs to resell cause you lost your job, you said you made $200 on selling some Js? Get a job bro, you can make 6-7 times more and actually get to keep and wear your kicks! and if you are gonna re-sell to get your money...do it right. Stop re-selling these new released kicks hoping to score big like they cords or something. Sit on em for years then bring em out. These $30-$40 gain per shoe is redicolous! That's my two! Im out...also, can't wait for these but if I miss then oh well I'll wait till dust settles and cop then.

QFT! If you can't cop on RD wait a couple of weeks and prices will slowly go down or negotiated at a lower price.

damn i was leaning towards passing and hooking up one of my homies with the pair i already have reserved. now i'm seriously reconsidering..my friend might be SOL lol

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

air-jordan-6-olympic.png

this had me rolling
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cjm627

anyone confirm whether these will be GR or QS? and hows the fitting on them a couple of the VIs last year were big and i had to go half size down
We've known about these for how long, how would they be classified as a QS?

Fitting has been TTS IMO, but other people claim 1/2 size big.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by cjm627

anyone confirm whether these will be GR or QS? and hows the fitting on them a couple of the VIs last year were big and i had to go half size down
We've known about these for how long, how would they be classified as a QS?

Fitting has been TTS IMO, but other people claim 1/2 size big.

This.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Also I heard my local FNL won't be getting many pairs, by many I mean over 30.

All I need is one pair. I'm just hoping I can cop for retail.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by thuglife67898

So you need money so you decide to spend 160 on a pair of sneakers just to sell them for no more than 230-240.
laugh.gif
I hope you buy a pair and have to sit on them. How about you do what normal people do and find another job.
I did but more money is always better. I made over 200 on the xii's i resold and i dont sell them on ebay
laugh.gif
 ok
I got 4 pairs sold 3 230-250 each on local classified no fees just cash and i dont hope to sell these for 300 220-240 max and why do people care what you do with your shoes ....

I did but more money is always better. I made over 200 on the xii's i resold and i dont sell them on ebay
laugh.gif
 ok
I got 4 pairs sold 3 230-250 each on local classified no fees just cash and i dont hope to sell these for 300 220-240 max and why do people care what you do with your shoes ....
we care about re sellers like you who don't buy the sneakers to wear them but to sell them. Don't come in here asking questions about re sell prices and expect a standing ovation. Your source of income is selling 4-5 pair of sneakers a month, you doing it big huh 
laugh.gif

Release for these is right around the corner. Don't be surprised if these aren't sold on NDC, just like the Obsidian 12s.

Anybody know if these run big or small?? Need to know because I will be reserving my pair this saturday and need to know how they run??

If anyone that has them already can share, would appreciate it!

Originally Posted by OG2345

Anybody know if these run big or small?? Need to know because I will be reserving my pair this saturday and need to know how they run??

Did you purchase any of the prior 6's like the "Oreos", White/Red, Varsity Reds etc..?  
I would imagine they run the same. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by OG2345

Did you purchase any of the prior 6's like the "Oreos", White/Red, Varsity Reds etc..?  
I would imagine they run the same. 

I got the black/varsity reds but half a size big. Normally wear a 10.5 but ended up getting an 11 because my size was out. But since it runs TTS, then 10.5 it is!
happy.gif

Thuglife67898.. ur a bum bro.. your reselling gr Jordan's to make a quick 30-40?? If your gonna resell u might aswell sell LIMITED shoes like galaxies or yeezys or Miami vice brons...I bet u couldn't even get ur bummy hands on those tho.. oh well mark me down for these tho... quality doesn't look up to par but I know I'll be sooo amped when I get these...

laugh.gif
 ok
we care about re sellers like you who don't buy the sneakers to wear them but to sell them. Don't come in here asking questions about re sell prices and expect a standing ovation. Your source of income is selling 4-5 pair of sneakers a month, you doing it big huh 
laugh.gif
Its not its extra money . And i buy many to sell and keep 1 to wear unless i don't like the color

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Thuglife67898.. ur a bum bro.. your reselling gr Jordan's to make a quick 30-40?? If your gonna resell u might aswell sell LIMITED shoes like galaxies or yeezys or Miami vice brons...I bet u couldn't even get ur bummy hands on those tho.. oh well mark me down for these tho... quality doesn't look up to par but I know I'll be sooo amped when I get these...

$30-$40 is better than $0 
smile.gif
 And whats wrong with reselling ?

laugh.gif
Its not its extra money . And i buy many to sell and keep 1 to wear unless i don't like the color
laugh.gif
 ok, good luck finding a new job 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ok, good luck finding a new job 
laugh.gif

I did :smile: Thank you . Cant wait to get a few pairs of these

July 7th. These drop and its my 21st bday! I'm stoked! Gonna be a day to remember for me. Actually I may not remember from the alcohol we gonna have. Almost forgot its only like two more weeks. Shoes game is too fast right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom