Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that Jordan Brand used leather on these.  I sold my Black/Varsity Red red pair from a few years back because I never could get over the ashy look of the black suede.  Only a few more weeks until these release.  I hope Nikestore fixes their site in time for this release.  It never hurts to have another site offer these online. 

Why would they leave the little triangle on the medial side white? Doesn't it make more sense to paint it navy?

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Gonna try to cop a pair. Not going to wait in line for these though.
lets all pray that NDC doesn't ditch these too
embarassed.gif

if you dont want to deal with the line up or campout b.s. in the streets

sneakepost should have the 6's up sometime today
but a very small size run

they have fast shipping

sneakerpost.com is one of the better smaller sites on the internet

tell em 160jordansdeep sent you

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if you dont want to deal with the line up or campout b.s. in the streets

sneakepost should have the 6's up sometime today
but a very small size run

they have fast shipping

sneakerpost.com is one of the better smaller sites on the internet

tell em 160jordansdeep sent you

Good lookin on that info bruh.....

sneakerpost got all sizes right now..im passing i have no retail problems but earlier and no lines not a bad deal imo

appreciate that info 160.. these are gonna have to be retail or bust for me tho i been picking up like crazy so hopefully i get lucky on RD

$250 on sneakerpost... I was considering going with them again considering they were very fair with the military blues. (180 shipped 1 week before rd)

But at $250... I'll take my chances on 7/7

They got the OLY 6s up right now on Sneakerpost, full size run but I think Im going to cop at my local, $250 is a little too high for me.

Originally Posted by sneakerocity

is 250 a good price guys? wondering if i should cop

That is $75 over retail for me.....with tax and everything shoes come out to 175 and some change on release day.......I think Im gonna order my size 13 right now and not worry about the hassle that I may encounter......

i copped since im going to be on vacation that weekend and dont want to stress about these.

also i know release day is going to be hectic especially with the way things go nowadays. im already counting on taking an L if i tried to order online.

im gonna have to bring my lady out for this one and try to double up on a pair then ill decide on which size ill keep.... ive wanted these shoes for a minute now so im amped to hopefully get a pair

yeah im good on that $250 i have $155 in DTLR credit & the gf is giving me $$$ tomorrow to these for my b-day present i might double & stock a pair

anybody have a spot in the chi selling early?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pm me plz

RD or bust for me...I have my eye on some other shoes right now along with these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom