Air Jordan 6 Retro” Bordeaux“ SEP - 2021

Check your local Hibbett/City Gear…got a call earlier asking was I still interested in coming to pick up a pair because they were just getting in their shipment…was able to scoop my wife a pair

5FEF1BDB-68AD-42D3-BCF3-F11F7A42B466.jpeg

I just checked twitter to see when this restock dropped. It was around 7pm est and nobody in the comment section copped a pair manually. It was a bot fest like always, so nobody should feel salty for missing out.

damn man - I’m starting to itch like Tyrone b…might have to just pay the premiums

Where are the restocks ? spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour

lmaoooo:rofl:

Forget about the restocks. These joints were bangers since the first day I saw them. I knew it! Just pay resale like me so I can confirm that while not feeling so bad. Restocks will be equally as difficult to obtain. Once that happens… resale will flair on that realization. This is the shoe of 2021. Crept on us like a sleeper.

lmaoooo:rofl:

Forget about the restocks. These joints were bangers since the first day I saw them. I knew it! Just pay resale like me so I can confirm that while not feeling so bad. Restocks will be equally as difficult to obtain. Once that happens… resale will flair on that realization. This is the shoe of 2021. Crept on us like a sleeper.

This isn’t the AMM 3 thread though, bud.

Dude, you are so wrong about this. I will cop a restock. Many of us will. You didn’t have patience.

I’m wrong that they’re bangers that’s why you’re waiting on a restock?

I’m not impatient. I don’t like being second in line. I’m not some average smuck customer that’s a reseller seeking untaxable income. So anyone that thinks that can shove it. I want what I want, when I want it.

If Nike sees what I did to obtain the Shoe as a wrong or loss to me… I trust they will justify it in the future.

I really don’t think they’re sitting there smiling that some individual sold it to me for more than they could have & ate. :ohwell:

I’m wrong that they’re bangers that’s why you’re waiting on a restock?
They’re “bangers” but I‘m paying retail. No more than I need to.

I’m not impatient. I don’t like being second in line. I’m not some average smuck customer that’s a reseller seeking untaxable income. So anyone that thinks that can shove it. I want what I want, when I want it.
Ok, you want it when you want it. You got what you wanted for an inflated price. Enjoy.

They’re “bangers” but I‘m paying retail. No more than I need to.

Ok, you want it when you want it. You got what you wanted for an inflated price. Enjoy.

27D1821A-28C4-45C8-BA53-3AD44C40B577.jpeg

Enjoy your life man. Don’t browse a forum rubbing another mans expense in their face. You ain’t no sneakerhead comrade. You sound bitter that I am going to enjoy my shoes.:nerd:

You go from acting like ur a nice guy here -

I was willing to help you for no extra money. 🤷‍♂️

To rubbing it into my face.:stoneface:

Just be happy for me dude. Create some culture for the forum here. You’re weird man. Two-Faced. :rolleyes

Last edited:
27D1821A-28C4-45C8-BA53-3AD44C40B577.jpeg

Enjoy your life man. Don’t browse a forum rubbing another mans expense in their face. You ain’t no sneakerhead comrade. You sound bitter that I am going to enjoy my shoes.:nerd:

You go from acting like ur a nice guy here -

To rubbing it into my face.:stoneface:

Just be happy for me dude. Create some culture for the forum here. You’re weird man. Two-Faced. :rolleyes
Why would I be mad? :lol:

But why don’t you tell the people in this thread the truth. That I reached out to you on DM to help you get the shoes for retail because you were crying about missing out. Then you cried that you were gonna quit buying shoes and I encouraged you not to quit. Then you come back in here and cry when you bought the shoes for resale. I think you may need attention.

Anyway, I’ll try to create some culture for the forum. Thanks for the advice.

Last edited:
I don't think these will hit the 300 range for regular sizes. They're going to be 20-30 dollars over retail for awhile.

I think they'll drop down to retail before they ever reach 300.

Sad that we have to speculate like stocks for a regular GR.

I love the colorway but 5-10 years ago these would have sat forever.

Completely agree with all of this. I doubled up on PSG 6s for like $150 each lol Both pairs are DS so I’ll just move one of those to get these so I can have 1 of each in the collection. Still not sure which of the two releases are better (and which I’d actually want to wear) but it’ll be easier to tell when I have both in hand (sidenote: anyone have both releases and can compare?).

Completely agree with all of this. I doubled up on PSG 6s for like $150 each lol Both pairs are DS so I’ll just move one of those to get these so I can have 1 of each in the collection. Still not sure which of the two releases are better (and which I’d actually want to wear) but it’ll be easier to tell when I have both in hand (sidenote: anyone have both releases and can compare?).

What size are you?

...I've been looking for a pair of reasonably priced PSGs for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom