Air Jordan 6 Retro” Bordeaux“ SEP - 2021

It blows my mind that even a release like this (non-hyped, non-collab, non-OG) has fakes.....So lame.

Will DTLR ever drop lol
You gonna put more Eggo’s in the toaster and wait? :lol:

GR fakes have been around forever (I.e. Holiday 11s) they’re just more prominent now since everything is selling out again.

Yeah, but 11s are always super popular. Honestly think most of these fakes are from Nike authorized factories, and they just do extra after hours runs for each release....why not I guess.

Why would I be mad? :lol:

But why don’t you tell the people in this thread the truth. That I reached out to you on DM to help you get the shoes for retail because you were crying about missing out. Then you cried that you were gonna quit buying shoes and I encouraged you not to quit. Then you come back in here and cry when you bought the shoes for resale. I think you may need attention.

Anyway, I’ll try to create some culture for the forum. Thanks for the advice.

Yea u did, but u couldn’t get them for me right right now, I couldn’t wait, I copped them & then you became a jerk. Stop acting like you’re some hot shot. You have no connections to get these for me. Of course I’m gonna cry, I need them now.

Yea I came back in here crying, look at my tears 😭😭😭 because you ain’t well connected enough to get them for me.

You’re just mad because I quoted u acting nice & then rubbing it in my face. Exposed you as a phony in front of NT. You got a few screws loose in the brain buddy. You got served.

Ay spoon…..
1631136203576.gif

Back
Top Bottom