Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Gone that morning actually. These outlets have regular bulk buyers and even worse, store associates will have numerous items set aside for them as soon as the doors open. It's cringe worthy.
It’s why I didn’t bother going to Nike today when the clock struck open. Didnt have the energy for the snow or crowd.

Waiting to view more pics like...
1613421851029.gif

It’s why I didn’t bother going to Nike today when the clock struck open. Didnt have the energy for the snow or crowd.
If you’re going to a Nike store you should’ve been fine
but i doubt outlet will have these until end of february or march IF THEY get them.

I’d be shocked if they had them today unless they had the pink pairs shipped directly to different outlets

i wonder if the ebay and stockx checkers will let the pink tint midsoles slide or will they deny authenticity? technically they are authentic

Won Footlocker raffle yesterday and got confirmation . Got to Footlocker today around 1pm and Was told they didn’t remove the defective pairs from the raffle. My size 10.5 was “missing”. Asst. manager said district manager would call me later if she “finds my size”. Played me so hard. L for me.

update: ftl district manager called me this morning telling me she secured my size after the raffle incident :nthat:
45DEEA56-EA29-423D-AFDD-06D312D8F43B.jpeg
F467149F-E0E2-4E4C-9CA8-4A53B9262949.jpeg

i wonder if the ebay and stockx checkers will let the pink tint midsoles slide or will they deny authenticity? technically they are authentic

StockX, who knows, but with eBay you're seeing the pics in advance, so I say that's on the buyer. Technically they are authentic, however, also technically, they were recalled by Nike and not authorized for resell (MRSP or otherwise). If it were me, I'd NOT approve them though as they were recalled.

Nike needs to re-release these in a few months. Buddy of mine pair from footlocker was pink. I guess the quality checks weren't efficient

Imagine thinking KanyIZZY’s pair at retail is a problem, but then paying $500+ for a much much much worse sneaker (Neutral Greys). Pure sucker hype foolishness.

Last edited:
Local finishline by me got a small restock this morning. Dunno how many pairs but a friend of mine walked in and grabbed a pair around noon. I'd assume like 20ish pairs but I got there at 2 to try and grab a pair for a friend and he said they "recently" sold the last pair. So I'd say if you're close to a FNL call them daily this week and see if they got some.

Back
Top Bottom