Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

You deserve better as well. It’s not right Nike is allowing this to happen to their loyal customers.

lol they don’t care because Nike’s customers are loyal to a fault.. Nike and JB are like the Trump of sneakers, NOTHING will stop them from selling product to followers. They’re like Apple but without any real competition to push them.

lol they don’t care because Nike’s customers are loyal to a fault.. Nike and JB are like the Trump of sneakers, NOTHING will stop them from selling product to followers. They’re like Apple but without any real competition to push them.

lol no ****. I was being sarcastic In my statement. It’s still wrong though.

The two bitter Adidas shills who paid resale on fugly boosts a couple years ago are trying to trash us for buying beautiful Carmines at retail. Yeah, y’all can kindly go kick rocks.

I was buying Js before you knew how to wipe ur own ***.

The two bitter Adidas shills who paid resale on fugly boosts a couple years ago are trying to trash us for buying beautiful Carmines at retail. Yeah, y’all can kindly go kick rocks.

lmao my point was proven in record time :rofl:

Show us your boost purchases from 2017-2018. What’s the most you overpaid for a single pair? Let me see the jacked up boosts on them right now. :lol::lol::lol:

I can tell you clearly don’t know me very well because I’ve long held that Adidas doesn’t retain resell value so I’ve actually never paid above retail for any non-Nike shoes. I’ve been collecting and reselling shoes for 18+ years at this point and I can honestly tell you Adidas products don’t have long term resell value. They don’t have a large enough marketshare for collectors. Ironically, it’s also why they’ve often been forced to compete on quality or innovation.

Ironically, I’m glad there are enough idiots who drop $$$ on old pairs of Nike/JB shoes-I literally make money off of these morons who’ve bought old, poor-quality DS shoes off of me that are going to crumble in record time lol

Even if my pair has a slight pink tint to it, people aren’t going to be examining my shoes. My pair will be kept no matter what. LEGENDARY RELEASE!

Imagine one of these bitter Adidas dorks trying to say something in real life. They would never. I don’t know if there’s a more pathetic group of people in the sneaker community. Just enjoy your squishy elf shoes and leave us in peace.

Hit on SNKRS and they came this morning

DF4A5358-9C6E-4DB0-969D-4C0786F6398E.jpeg
27E49378-9BE7-4DDB-899C-57FACB6D4790.jpeg
BEB06B19-0209-4DBE-BE02-D737E03EB672.jpeg
220E1730-8B61-49DE-BE31-D8B58E3F9205.jpeg

They're absolutely letting them slide. They even had a disclaimer up about it for like 2-3 days.

Why did they remove it though? Makes me wonder if they realized how widespread the QC issue was and didn’t want to have to address it. What I don’t understand is why they just didn’t create two listing-one for pairs that didn’t have the issue and another for ones that did. I believe the Melo 13s had/have a StockX listing for pairs with the bleeding issue.

Why can't we like all shoes?

You definitely can. Enjoy whatever you want. And let others enjoy whatever they want. If those two long-time trolls did that, we wouldn’t have an issue. Why go to NikeTalk to trash Nikes? And to the Carmine thread to trash Carmines? Expressing a negative opinion once or twice is reasonable. But trolling the thread daily, multiple posts, just to crap on fellow members that enjoy the sneaker? It’s pathetic. I would have banned both of them years ago.

Last edited:
Why did they remove it though? Makes me wonder if they realized how widespread the QC issue was and didn’t want to have to address it. What I don’t understand is why they just didn’t create two listing-one for pairs that didn’t have the issue and another for ones that did. I believe the Melo 13s had/have a StockX listing for pairs with the bleeding issue.

They put it up before anywhere official had acknowledged it. It was just us and Twitter talking about it. They took it down after Nike made the announcement. They've let stuff slide for much worse issues than this, so I'm guessing they didn't want to have their *authenticators" sitting at tables with a pink paint sample chip judging exactly how pink their pairs were for a separate listing. Plus, they don't care at all, it's an easy surefire way to deem the pairs authentic, and there's money to be made.

Back
Top Bottom