Air Jordan 6 retro "Alternate" March 2017

Got these for $140 on discount, and not a fan at all. not very comfortable and they look like they are going to be very hard to keep clean. I am going to sell for what i paid for them and hope somebody wants them.

Couldn't pass, just pickup. These will not sit, will keep these DS. If I don't like I could dump it. Current value $250-$310

Last edited:
Appearance wise the alternates are better looking than the maroons imo.
(Minus the perforated holes)

Couldn't pass, just pickup. These will not sit, will keep these DS. If I don't like I could dump it. Current value $250-$310

No one is paying 310 for these sewer trash 6s.
these not THAT trash. they aiiiiight. but i do agree that these cant possibly be reselling for 310. these sitting.

Who the hell is paying $300+ for these ? [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Do the retail pairs of these have a strong glue smell?
Yes i didnt know what it was but mine have a weird smell too! I copped from fnl so i know theyre legit. I always smell my shoes when i first get them and i was dissapointed it didnt have the normal new shoe smell

Last edited:
^ So pre piss yellow kicks with hits of scab colors are your thing ??

[emoji]128526[/emoji] To each their own..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom