Air Jordan 6 retro "Alternate" March 2017

Yes i didnt know what it was but mine have a weird smell too! I copped from fnl so i know theyre legit. I always smell my shoes when i first get them and i was dissapointed it didnt have the normal new shoe smell

Thanks. Some person is trying to claim I sold them fakes based off the smell but everything else checks out.

:lol: claiming shoes are fake from the way they smell. What's next taste testing, yeah these J's definitely taste fake :rofl:

Question for those who got these. Do these run small at all? In the Retro 6 All-Star thread, it's been noted that those run small and people who wear 11s can go half up to an 11.5 as they were cut smaller. Do these run the same way? There aren't any places near me that have them in stock so I can't try them on at this time. Thanks for the help.

Question for those who got these. Do these run small at all? In the Retro 6 All-Star thread, it's been noted that those run small and people who wear 11s can go half up to an 11.5 as they were cut smaller. Do these run the same way? There aren't any places near me that have them in stock so I can't try them on at this time. Thanks for the help.

I thought these were TTS, but I also thought the ASG 6 was also. To me they both fit me like every 6 I have.

Saw these on someone's feet... Beautiful in person, the grey suede is more of like a platinum dull shade, but the whole show basically glows.

Saw these on someone's feet... Beautiful in person, the grey suede is more of like a platinum dull shade, but the whole show basically glows.
I respect your opinion but I couldn't get over the perforated leather. I know it's not too noticeable but it killed it for me. $152 shipped isnt bad though. 

I respect your opinion but I couldn't get over the perforated leather. I know it's not too noticeable but it killed it for me. $152 shipped isnt bad though. 
I didn't even notice them and I was right next to the guy.

These were the number 1 topselling shoe of the Q1 
eek.gif

Code:
How to size jordan 6 true size or down ? For exemple Jordan 1 its true for me. Thx for help :)

being my age these were my first retail jordan for me to purchase on release day, although they may look similar to the maroons, that's the point, they are an alternate color way with little details that make them that much different, such as the alternate infrareds. maybe it's just the nostalgia getting to me ‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom