Air Jordan 6 retro NRG x Social Status - Cow fur/reptile - February 21 - $250

This is really a dumb argument. Not sure why I got in it. I guess bc my folks own retail stores and I hate when people try to nickel and dime them over petty ****.
$50.00 is not “petty ****”
If a price is listed lower I’ll question it especially if it’s a big corporation
I don’t think your folks store is a big corporation is it ?

If I go to a small retail store I’ll ask the same question
Your way of thinking is why some small businesses go under more and more
Buying off the internet and from big company is how I Prefer to shop

If your an Unfair retailer I’ll take my business and cash somewhere else
A big retailer will usually try to make it right for the customers and small stores don’t do this atleast not anymore
The few and I mean few small stores that have given me a price difference or looked out for me is where I would loyalty shop
Even paying extra at a fair markup is not a problem

But I Rather buy from a company online like Nike then a little crap business that’s going to take advantage of me on every sale and that’s how most not all mom and pop store are

For years I would buy shoes way over box price from third party retailers
Still do sometimes
In 2019 stores that did this regularly with each retro release years ago
now there accounts are in limbo for whatever reason
Good for them

Places like this should go under
I personally don’t believe that they should be in business in the first place there just a bunch of crooks With a tired business model
that’s why Nike is pulling accounts from these places
I know 2 mom-and-pop stores in Manhattan that are going to the same thing right now

I like how Nike is selling direct to the consumer on the app then dealing with a Independent brick and mortar store
when discrepancies like this happen try to go to a small store and get a $50 difference

Red pill or blue pill?

if6.jpg
if62.jpg

$50.00 is not “petty ****”
If a price is listed lower I’ll question it especially if it’s a big corporation
I don’t think your folks store is a big corporation is it ?

If I go to a small retail store I’ll ask the same question
Your way of thinking is why some small businesses go under more and more
Buying off the internet and from big company is how I Prefer to shop

If your an Unfair retailer I’ll take my business and cash somewhere else
A big retailer will usually try to make it right for the customers and small stores don’t do this atleast not anymore
The few and I mean few small stores that have given me a price difference or looked out for me is where I would loyalty shop
Even paying extra at a fair markup is not a problem

But I Rather buy from a company online like Nike then a little crap business that’s going to take advantage of me on every sale and that’s how most not all mom and pop store are

For years I would buy shoes way over box price from third party retailers
Still do sometimes
In 2019 stores that did this regularly with each retro release years ago
now there accounts are in limbo for whatever reason
Good for them

Places like this should go under
I personally don’t believe that they should be in business in the first place there just a bunch of crooks With a tired business model
that’s why Nike is pulling accounts from these places
I know 2 mom-and-pop stores in Manhattan that are going to the same thing right now

I like how Nike is selling direct to the consumer on the app then dealing with a Independent brick and mortar store
when discrepancies like this happen try to go to a small store and get a $50 difference
The technicality of a price on a box after the fact is petty. You agreed to pay $250. Whining to get a lower price than I agreed to is something I wont do.

Got stuck w a 10.5, was hoping Social Status cancel them but they didn’t lol. Hopefully I’ll be able to trade for my size later on or just use them as trade bait.

The technicality of a price on a box after the fact is petty. You agreed to pay $250. Whining to get a lower price than I agreed to is something I wont do.

You must be a wealthy person
If I had a mom and pop who owned a business I guess I wouldn’t whine either
But since I don’t $50.00 is $50.00

You must be a wealthy person
If I had a mom and pop who owned a business I guess I wouldn’t whine either
But since I don’t $50.00 is $50.00
Na, not wealthy. I'll keep for $250 or send back. Not going to whine about the price I paid after the fact. Just wouldn't feel right to me.

You do you though. I should have never commented.

Got my pair this afternoon.

Called and got my $50.00 back on credit card

Had to stay on the phone for 20 or so minute and spoke to 3 different people but I got the money back that's all that matters

Nice shoes btw
Did your box come with a $200 price tag or did they tear it off the SNKRS pairs?

Was this through Nike? I tried on release day and they were not having it.

Yes it was through Nike you have to get the right representative not everyone’s going to want to work and not everyone is helpful but there are some good people to speak to

The reason it worked for me as I pressed on until I got somebody on the phone that was willing to help me

It wasn’t just one phone call I had to make a few phone calls until I got the right person

Btw Did everybody look at the sticker on the left foot
This shoe is made with real cow Fur made in Brazil

Back
Top Bottom