Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Pack!!!New Pics

Good to see nike UK finally got their prices in check on these, be interested to see how quick they sell out on the website now!

I went into finishline yesterday and one of the employees asked what size I wore and I told him an 8. Immediately he said did I want to go half on the pack butof course I didn't want the orlando VIIs so that was a no go. However he said with his discount the pack would be 200 so I would only be paying 100 for theorlandos. I held them and said I still can't do it. He understood and said if there is any other packs that come out or a shoe just let him know and hewill put it on layaway or let me use his discount for other shoes. Come to find out we went to the same college too.

I said this probably like 10 times but ill say it again.

They will sit on shelves, and half the people who be buying will get this on a F&F or an EA.
Even if its a hotter pack than the DMP 1s, i dont think paying $85 more dollars is going to justify it.

anybody want to split the DMP 7 pack in a size 10 or 10.5? i only want the black/true red/purples. you can take the orlando. we each pay 155. i'll ordervia eastbay gold club so shipping is fast.

PM me if interested. serious inquiries only. i don't have patience for games or indecision.

peace!

Swoosh FTW $186 $204 Shipped! cant beat that

Jordan 7 Pack onSWOOSH.COM $186

Jordan 7Pack on NIKE.COM $310

371972780.jpg

371972779.jpg

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Good to see nike UK finally got their prices in check on these, be interested to see how quick they sell out on the website now!

Still £225... aren't they supposed to be £190?

if anyone wants to split a 9 or 9.5,ill do it.
ill ship. or meet up.

edit: you choose which pair.ill take either one. they'll be put into rotation.

i just whent to the mall at footaction i check them out i told dude thid is not worth 310.00 the qaulity on the shoes are paper thin so i passed he wanted tosplit the pack but we both wanted the raptors o well

Don't sleep on the Orlando's...they are much better in person. In fact, i like the Orlando's more than the Raptor's in this pack due to theRaptor's hot pink accents lol

factories and outlets should not get new releases. stores like NIKETOWN will, but not the others u asked about

im still thinkin bout gettin these but i REALLY doubt that i will. i dont like em. id much rather pay a lil less and only get 1 pair, the olympics

Originally Posted by skep

factories and outlets should not get new releases. stores like NIKETOWN will, but not the others u asked about

im still thinkin bout gettin these but i REALLY doubt that i will. i dont like em. id much rather pay a lil less and only get 1 pair, the olympics
Factories and outlets..in the past have got all the CDP retro shoes..so i really do not see why they will not eventually get *B-grades* of thesesince the Hares were the most abundant out of all the CDP retros besides the 11's and 6's..the Raptors and Orlandos will have cosmetic defects so theywill definitely release *B-grade* models to outlets and factories..

Not to worry people these will b around for a while..but if you like 'em by all means and support the cause..

Originally Posted by larzhin

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Still £225... aren't they supposed to be £190?

£225 is a rip-off! ......£112.50 for each shoe!
frown.gif

TB 3s are £88
2007 retro 8s were £85
Raging Bull 5s were £80
CDPs were £190

I love 7s, but I can't justify paying an extra 30 quid a shoe!! ....just beacause they are "limited" crap!
mad.gif
....Orlandos aren't even an original CW!

Nah man, Nike can stick it up their...........

I can see why these will sit on shelves being that the VII's aren't the most popular sig Jordan. I think this would've sold well if they was tosplit the pack.

Hopefully this will be the last pack JB will put out this year and probably all of next year.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

anybody want to split the DMP 7 pack in a size 10 or 10.5? i only want the black/true red/purples. you can take the orlando. we each pay 155. i'll order via eastbay gold club so shipping is fast.

PM me if interested. serious inquiries only. i don't have patience for games or indecision.

peace!
ill pay 80 for the orlandos...i dont have patience for games or indecision
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by skep

Factories and outlets..in the past have got all the CDP retro shoes..so i really do not see why they will not eventually get *B-grades* of these since the Hares were the most abundant out of all the CDP retros besides the 11's and 6's..the Raptors and Orlandos will have cosmetic defects so they will definitely release *B-grade* models to outlets and factories..

Not to worry people these will b around for a while..but if you like 'em by all means and support the cause..

eventually, yeah thats quite possible. but not come release day, or anytime in the near future

Back
Top Bottom