Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Pack!!!New Pics

This package looks so much more better in person! Unfortunately, I had to layaway mines... Little cousin needed some shoes!

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by agold1002

i copped with that bing cashback...155 no tax, no shipping ftw
No you didn't.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by princess

This package looks so much more better in person! Unfortunately, I had to layaway mines... Little cousin needed some shoes!

Did da samething

Originally Posted by princess

Did da samething

i just went to the mall and seen this pack along with the v's and i's still on the wall....... in all sizes

im not really feelin any of the 60+. maybe when the packs drop to $99 ill cop them all

whats the next 60+ pair??

Good to hear that another pack is not selling out quickly. Hope JB slowly starts taking hints.

Originally Posted by jesjordan79

This pack is still all over NYC, not selling at all. I will wait for when they go on sale.
same here in MI
i was gonna cop the day of but i figured ill wait for a price drop

i dont care what any one says. those ORL are sick. with some black/blue laces or some solid black laces
pimp.gif

Saw these in person today, the quality on the "Raptors" are crap. The Magic VII's had much better quality though imo. I just don't see whyanyone would drop $310 for these.

Back
Top Bottom