Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Pack!!!New Pics

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

lol @ people saying they arent feeling them but are gonna buy when the prices goes down...hmmmm

I know right?
But at least those ppl have some interest in the shoe.
they're better than the ppl coming in the threads just to say
"This shoe sucks" or "They're not OG" or "They're not the 02's"
I mean damn
If u don't like something why even come into a thread fo it?
Elitists FTL

hey,cop what you like,
devil.gif
,,sporting J's since 1988

lol @ people saying they arent feeling them but are gonna buy when the prices goes down...hmmmm

i dont know why everyone else is saying it but me personally, i only like 1 pair per pack it seems so if im paying the price of one pair ill buy the pack.(1red/ 5 red/ 7 white(what can i say, i like blue) and i dont want to buy a half pack. shoe box wasnt made to be seperate. also have to think about the future. 5years from now a full box set will be worth more then just a half a box.

This pack is horrible imo seen these in person yesterday these things looking hella fake, the material feels like stiff cardboard goodthing I didn't cop

Yea seriously people need to stop whining about the quAlity and etc. then they go cop it on some f&f or EA event

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by Israeln23

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by raptors29

i copped with that bing cashback...155 no tax, no shipping ftw
No you didn't.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they were excluded from bing cashback.........
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

jokes on you

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=Picture1-4.png
laugh.gif

If I had the money upfront or a credit card I'd do it. But as of right now I'm gonna just have to wait till next month for the EA
Good pickup

mmmm i ll wait till the time is right,,, dat cashbck thingy is fine ... but i cnt wait dat long...

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

I know right?
I mean damn
Elitists FTL
Nah its just funny because it's like "im not feeling them at all" but then they say they gon cop when the price goes down...if udont like em..u shouldnt cop period

Originally Posted by soflyrr

i dont know why everyone else is saying it but me personally, i only like 1 pair per pack it seems so if im paying the price of one pair ill buy the pack.(1 red/ 5 red/ 7 white(what can i say, i like blue) and i dont want to buy a half pack. shoe box wasnt made to be seperate. also have to think about the future. 5 years from now a full box set will be worth more then just a half a box.

Yea you're different...I can understand if someone says they really only like one..and would cop when price goes down. Then there's the people thatdont like it at all but wanna cop em on sale. Why buy something that you dont like? That is what I dont understand.

No you didn't.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

jokes on you

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=Picture1-4.png
laugh.gif
Just because it is in your account does not mean they will give it to you, I have had cashback canceled about 10 days before could withdraw it.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

This pack is horrible imo seen these in person yesterday these things looking hella fake, the material feels like stiff cardboard goodthing I didn't cop
thanks for letting me know tsk tsk on quality

Had to put these on layaway.....I like them. Never had some raptors before, at least close to them. I would rather buy this than a 7 year old raptors

i bought them at 14% off from finishline with the bing cashback thing.. saved like 43 bucks and got free shipping

No you didn't.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

jokes on you

laugh.gif
not really, it's actually on you, that package is horrible even at that price.

and they might actually cancel the cashback like they did to some other nter,

but keep us posted

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by larzhin

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Good to see nike UK finally got their prices in check on these, be interested to see how quick they sell out on the website now!

Still £225... aren't they supposed to be £190?

£225 is a rip-off! ......£112.50 for each shoe!
frown.gif

TB 3s are £88
2007 retro 8s were £85
Raging Bull 5s were £80
CDPs were £190

I love 7s, but I can't justify paying an extra 30 quid a shoe!! ....just beacause they are "limited" crap!
mad.gif
....Orlandos aren't even an original CW!

Nah man, Nike can stick it up their...........
Yeah welcome to europe prices, even at 225 pounds your getting them 20 less than the rest of europe! Full size run still up on Nike UK no surprisethere
laugh.gif
it just shows everyone in europe was buying on the UK website forhalf the price before, looks like word got out!

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

I know right?
I mean damn
Elitists FTL

lol @ people complaining about price...then saying the shoes suck....why would you even care about a price of a shoe that sucks?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
sneaker forums i swear

Back
Top Bottom