Air Jordan 7 "Nostalgia"

We marked your words.
laugh.gif
He meant to say plentiful instead of limited. Only got one word wrong.

These will be limited  plentiful as f, mark my words

View media item 1780511View media item 1780512View media item 1780513View media item 1780514View media item 1780515
Got to hold these in hand the leather was average not horrible , but the craftsmanship is pretty solid. The leather around the ankle collars is pretty soft tho and the toebox leather was ok... I'd put these slightly below the champagne 7's and slightly about the N7 7's... Will definitely be copping tho I like the feel of the sweater design the canvas is a lot better in person. I wonder how hard it'll be to clean, down the road. I may get a pair and do a lace swap

Last edited:
View media item 1780511View media item 1780512View media item 1780513View media item 1780514View media item 1780515
Got to hold these in hand the leather was average not horrible , but the craftsmanship is pretty solid. The leather around the ankle collars is pretty soft tho and the toebox leather was ok... I'd put these slightly below the champagne 7's and slightly about the N7 7's...
Will definitely be copping tho I like the feel of the sweater design the canvas is a lot better in person. I wonder how hard it'll be to clean, down the road. I may get a pair and do a lace swap

I just held these about an hour ago and that's exactly how I felt. Better than N7, below champagnes. I posted in other threads how the Bordeauxs and Marvin 7s had the toe bump and wondered if these sweater 7s would have it.. after inspecting the shoes I'll have to say they don't have the bump which is weird

I just held these about an hour ago and that's exactly how I felt. Better than N7, below champagnes. I posted in other threads how the Bordeauxs and Marvin 7s had the toe bump and wondered if these sweater 7s would have it.. after inspecting the shoes I'll have to say they don't have the bump which is weird

The actually have the same toebox, if you look at where the hurache like hits the toe leather it's wide just like the MTM 7's and Bordeaux's... But I guess Jordan brand listened and smoothed out that bump or it's not super noticeable dude to the quality of the leather

Just curious, does anyone who actually grew up and remembers the 90's like these shoes?
Yes bro I love these shoes they personify a vibe that is authentically 90's... These reminds of a time when my big bro was my hero... Fresh prince was a new series, urkel had them crazy suspenders.... Everybody rocked raiders gear cause it was cool.... Yea these would've for in seamlessly in the 90's

Just curious, does anyone who actually grew up and remembers the 90's like these shoes?

Dont like em at all..

these being called nostalgias isnt getting my money. Rather cop more Bordeauxs..

Still going to be a whole bunch of piss ant kids running around with these which makes me not want even more

Last edited:
Yes bro I love these shoes they personify a vibe that is authentically 90's... These reminds of a time when my big bro was my hero... Fresh prince was a new series, urkel had them crazy suspenders.... Everybody rocked raiders gear cause it was cool.... Yea these would've for in seamlessly in the 90's
I grew up in the 90's and I think they're garbage, but I also thought patterns like these in the 90's were trash. I hear ya though, that's awesome that you like them and they remind you of a better time, glad you will enjoy them +1

R
The actually have the same toebox, if you look at where the hurache like hits the toe leather it's wide just like the MTM 7's and Bordeaux's... But I guess Jordan brand listened and smoothed out that bump or it's not super noticeable dude to the quality of the leather

True I noticed the lil triangle on the tongue past the last toe of laces was pretty wide but I didn't see a bump so I just called it like that lol. But yea I guess it is from the bords and the MTM 7s having softer materials making the upper and when the softer materials meet the neoprene lining is where the bump happens. The white leather in these is stiffer and less pliable compared to the black leather on the marvins

I really liked these until someone brought up how they are 90s mcdonalds colors.. Now I can't unsee this and it really bothers me :frown:

R
True I noticed the lil triangle on the tongue past the last toe of laces was pretty wide but I didn't see a bump so I just called it like that lol. But yea I guess it is from the bords and the MTM 7s having softer materials making the upper and when the softer materials meet the neoprene lining is where the bump happens. The white leather in these is stiffer and less pliable compared to the black leather on the marvins

Yea that's definitely what I'm guessing is going on top.. These will still be copped Saturday tho

funny him trying to fit the jeans over thr the slim denim. im in for a pair. sure theyll sit so thats nice

I grew up in the 80s-90s, these have zero appeal to me. Even if these were highly sought after and the thread blowup (neither of which will happen), they had the best leather ever used on any sneakers in the history of sneaker making, and MJ would personally deliver these to my house in that McDonalds sweater...... I wouldn't buy these.

Last edited:
I really liked these until someone brought up how they are 90s mcdonalds colors.. Now I can't unsee this and it really bothers me :frown:

MJ had this sweater on in the commercial with Bird playing for fries (or a Big Mac).....Ronald would be proud.

In all seriousness, someone at Nike responsible for these should get axed....or at minimum be demoted.

I can't believe this release is going to be JB's offering to those who strike out on 350s... What a terrible consolation prize.

I grew up in the 80s-90s, these have zero appeal to me. Even if these were highly sought after and the thread blowup (neither of which will happen), they had the best leather ever used on any sneakers in the history of sneaker making, and MJ would personally deliver these to my house in that McDonalds sweater...... I wouldn't buy these.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom