Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

The way SNS going. 10AM should be fun 
laugh.gif

Judging by any many cousins and grandmas have joined family members in the FCFS line, I'll be lucky if I get a pair.

Niketown NY opens at 10am . Im sure u can get a pair..u just have to wait on the line a long time. It feels like the Carmines 6 release all over again

Even if u stay on the flight23 line you're on..u might be able to get a pair still..it'll just take a long while. Same thing for trying to buy on the web

i'm not racing a bunch of teenagers (no offense to teenagers) across a mall eff that noise 

Last edited:
flight ny line moving well though. they need to do tickets for everything this summer. kids have time to sleep over night now

good luck yall I hope yall get your pairs of these me I'm just gone stroll in when I have to work and swipe dat employee card bam 133 no tax (kanye shrugs)

This is most definitely the biggest release of the year so far.

Heard they had more than 100 people at FCFS HOH

Good luck to you all, I'll come back with the popcorn to read the aftermath.

man i def undestimated this release. should have known when I went to raffles and there were lines for that.

and then when you got old dudes signing up and asking if these will release online? you know its real lol

Back
Top Bottom