Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

These extra cool dudes saying their passing cause little kids will be wearing them :lol:      
those be the same people who say their money is long until their size is sold out and they asking who got a sz 10 and someone says flight club and they see that FC price and go I ain't about to pay no $350-400 for no shoe. Pitiful fam

IM buying them bc i had the bordeaux's in 92. i could only afford one color way at a time in high school. but now I'm older i can have both. 

If folks are getting all nervous over these all Hell will break loose in two weeks smh these aren't even close to being limited. :rolleyes

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Local DSG has two SZ 11s and they're FCFS. Gonna jet out there real quick. If I miss I'm FLYING back to my computer. Not going mobile with this.

Wish me luck!

Got em. Quality is nice, but the toe box does have an odd bump in them.
Bought the matching socks circa '91 too. Gave my second winning ticket away to some dude in the mall.

How has the splash page been up for hours

FNL has been doing that for awhile with hyped releases. Your biggest issue may not be the splash page but their payment processing system that will leave you shoeless and $5000+ in payment authorizations! (or it may be a smooth transaction) Have a back up plan

Last edited:
Me neither depending on the shoe...I broke my Barcelona Days out quick because not everyone has them
I wear my least favorites but not purposefully...
I always just kind of stare at them in the closet and come up with dumb reasons not to wear them. " there's a lot of pollen out right now..." Etc etc

Back
Top Bottom