Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Many forget the fact JB re-released the White and Black 9's in the 2008 CDP and then again in 2009. Years between doesn't matter to JB they just drop them whenever they want.

I'm sure we'll get every OG colorway except for one like the year of the 3 (fire red), 5 (metallic), and 6 (maroons). I hope they do release the French blues next year but I'm still searching for the 2004 one for now.

As stupid as it may sound. People don't remember the Collezione series or CDPs initially weren't considered retros. They were a standalone. That's why you saw most the shoes retro almost immediately after.

And JB just doesn't drop things whenever they want. That's not how you become a successful business. They brew up hype always. They won't continually recycle OG colorway models, cuz that'll make the shoe undesired. That's the difference between the Playoffs/Hare 8s (retroed 3 times each counting lows) and the Aquas (retroed once).

This is also the reason retros 16 and up haven't dropped yet. No enough hype yet. Kids today won't appreciate em. I can see 2/4 dropping. Def not 3/4 or 4/4.

Last edited:
Many forget the fact JB re-released the White and Black 9's in the 2008 CDP and then again in 2009. Years between doesn't matter to JB they just drop them whenever they want.

I'm sure we'll get every OG colorway except for one like the year of the 3 (fire red), 5 (metallic), and 6 (maroons). I hope they do release the French blues next year but I'm still searching for the 2004 one for now.

As stupid as it may sound. People don't remember the Collezione series or CDPs initially weren't considered retros. They were a standalone. That's why you saw most the shoes retro almost immediately after.

And JB just doesn't drop things whenever they want. That's not how you become a successful business. They brew up hype always. They won't continually recycle OG colorway models, cuz that'll make the shoe undesired. That's the difference between the Playoffs/Hare 8s (retroed 3 times each counting lows) and the Aquas (retroed once).

This is also the reason retros 16 and up haven't dropped yet. No enough hype yet. Kids today won't appreciate em. I can see 2/4 dropping. Def not 3/4 or 4/4.

Nah man they do drop things whenever they want :lol: c'mon just look at all the retro releases of the black and red 1s

1994, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2011, and 2013

Nah man they do drop things whenever they want :lol: c'mon just look at all the retro releases of the black and red 1s

1994, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2011, and 2013

It's one of the most desired Jordans ever. My analogy to the 8s is more accurate.

But who really cares. If they do then they do. I'm just assuming it won't happen cuz it'll be a terrible move.

Last edited:
hmm...was debating whether to pickup the Bordo 7s on the bay. Is $300 DS a fair price or should I just wait for 2015 and hope they re-release or if not then ebay. Hopefully the price won't spike on the 2011 releases from now till 2015 or whenever the news on a possible release surfaces. Decisions...decisions. lol!

18571900_image.jpeg

hmm...was debating whether to pickup the Bordo 7s on the bay. Is $300 DS a fair price or should I just wait for 2015 and hope they re-release or if not then ebay. Hopefully the price won't spike on the 2011 releases from now till 2015 or whenever the news on a possible release surfaces. Decisions...decisions. lol!
bordeauxs are my favorite colorway of any shoe of all time. 

You can try to msg an offer if you're wanting to buy at a specific price. Considering there's another expected price increase at the end of the year, IF they release again you could be looking at 200+ retail after tax and/or shipping. '11 was a pretty nice retro IMO.. with declining quality, no telling what the next one will look like/ be lacking. If you can get them at a price you feel comfortable paying and really want a pair I'd say go ahead and grab em.

Will be had. no if and about it. They get dirty easily but what sneaker doesn't. gotta get a second pair for the vault

Super Cop for me never owned this Colorway. I know the Quality build won't be up to par. But I need these in my life. 
nerd.gif

Still have my cdp pair but I def need a pair to keep on ice.. hare 7s is def one of my favorite models in the 7 line..hares, flue games, Columbia's,black 6s an i retire

I got Bordeaux. Hares. Charcoals. Traded my Olys for the CG 9s.. All im missing is the Citrus.. ( out of the cws that i Want)

Back
Top Bottom